darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, June 16, 2006

twenty six - erotica

Erotica, I read it. Im into it. I enjoy it. Id like to write it. Id like to live it What does that mean?

Id say im pretty 'normal' lol (who knows) Personally, at this pont in my life, I dont have tastes that run towards the pain and violent type of relations. I have and do enjoy the pleasure where pleasure meets pain. Thats something Id like to explore more of. Anyhoo, enough about that.

Erotica. I wonder how people get started writing it. Where do they get thier ideas, plots, characters. Just like any writer would I gather. They are all authors. Just have different topics to write about lol.

I think one day Ill try my hand at writing erotica. I dont know how it will turn out. I have this image of me in front of a computer thinking of what to write, trying to be original and All I can think of to write are my sexual experiences. Dont get me wrong they would still be a page turner lol BUT ... who knows. To each his own.

Add writing erotica on the list of things to do in life... while im at it... write out some of my sexual escapades with it. Why Not? One day Ill be older and Ill want to relive my youth and high sex drive. What better way than to read about it so I can transport myself back in time, albeit in the confines of my mind, into the backseat of my car, the movie theaters, the numerous hotels, my bedroom , their bedrooms, the many different rooms (see it works already Im in memory lane and some of that just happened) LOL Cant wait to read it a few years from now... where I will either say, what happened to that girl? Where did that wild one go. OR OMG that was tame. We'll see what reaction Ill have later in life.

Looking forward to it :)

OH the event last night. Beaver Boxing... or something or another event to raise money for... Sadly I wasnt paying attention. lol So beaver boxing... I know, it sounds like 2 naked chicks duking it out in the ring.. YOU WISH! Great night to meet and mingle. Lots of great people in different industries to rub elbows with. A lot of fun was had by all. I did a lot of rubbing as well. Due to the way tables were set up they were all placed close together. Moving around and in between them was disaster. I rubbed a lot of ass, hips and thighs across a great many shoulders, arms and... other body parts. No one seemed to mind. It was fun. Lots of teasing, lots of idle hands, lingering stares and plenty of flirting to go around. YAY for 90% male attendance lol

Great night. I always wonder if I can go up to people in an event where I am working and hit on them Ive never been the hitter... only the hittee (rare as that is). Maybe its supposed to be that way... make it seem like they are the ones on the prowl lol when really its me letting them prowl. Did that make sense?

Anyhoo... I enjoyed working there.. Maybe next year Ill be in attendance as a guest rather than be working the event. Add that on the list of things to do :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home