darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, June 15, 2006

twenty five - sleep

Im tired. I am playing catch up with sleep and im on the losing end. I fell asleep on someone while I was having a conversation with them. You know who you are. If indeed you read this. Who knows :) Hmm I also tripped and almost fell to my hurt lol down the stairs to my room. Thank God for hand rails, not just for the elderly but also for sleep deprived souls such as I.

The worse thing and I will admit is that I drove while very sleepy. Didnt cause any accidents. I did shake myself away enough to get home safely. I know, not very good of me, Im glad and I thank the Goddess that I was being watched over by the angels :)

So plan for this Friday night after work. Not painting the town red, not planning on getting sloshed nor will I keep a willing gentleman up at all hours using and abusing his body in ways only I know how to do But Ill be tucked nicely in bed, under the covers all warm and toasty. Well, thats the plan anyway and you know that the best laid plans always.... and If something does come up then well.. Ill have to decide what to do then wont I... Ill make sure not to drive :) rest assured your loved ones and people you dont know will be safe from my sleep deprived state.

OH yeah remind me to talk about pantyhose and stay ups if I forget to talk about them.

3 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Get some sleep. Take care of you. Be good.

     
  • At June 16, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Perhaps you should definetly take it easy and have a rest this weekend Darling and give yourself a bit of pampering. Then go mad next week and paint the town all the colours of the Rainbow and not just red.

    You can always keep your older gentleman awake til all hours next week!

     
  • At June 16, 2006 2:53 PM, Blogger darling said…

    I think I will rest. LOL Im always good :) and thats a great idea. Hmmm who said it would be the older gentleman :) lol JK

    Rest, pampering and being my good self are the only things on the agenda thus far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home