darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

thirty two - what I want to happen

"What is it that you want to happen? Anyway, I can understand you being impatient. I hope what ever it is you are looking for will happen soon. Best of luck. ;-) " Brewster

Holy Goddess! What a good question. What is it I want to happen? *blush* (shuffles feet, looking down , then turning my eyes up) say 'I dont know' BUT if im honest. Something, anything. It feels like theres something just out of my reach and I cant get to it. So I want to hurry things along. Is that what I should be doing? rushing? or should I take my time and analyse everything? Sneak up on that something just out of my reach and make a mad grab for it :)

Impatient for the next adventure, the next challenge, the next friend, the next job , the next vacation , the next great story, next orgasm, next toy, next moment of pleasure and pain and laughter and tears... Cant wait for it all.

What Do I want first? Im not picky. I just want it to happen whatever it is so I can wrap my mind around it, take it all in, fight it, learn it, understand it, know it, be it, then become better because of it.

Ever beein involved with someone or some project that totally consummed you? Poured your heart and soul into it and knew every inch, crevice, thought, nuances, habits, outcomes? I havent, or have I? Maybe not to the extent that Im thinking. We are all a little consummed. That might be too intense for someone. Im willing to lose myself with someone. Who? I dunno. When? no rush. If it never happens, that's ok. I enjoy the thoughts of it.

Things dont have to happen all the time. Just the thought of the possibility is great. Hmmm take an orgasm. I think of it and enjoy the thought of having one. Will it happen? maybe ,maybe not. Time is a variable factor. The joy of possibility is the many ways that it can come about. I wont go into details lol Im sure you all know how to get, or atleast go about getting one. Doesnt tht get you a bit? just thinking about it? THATS what I mean. Enjoy the thoughts, the many different ways to get it and share it

Well. To answer the question,I still dont know what I want :) But I know im thinking of the many possible ways to get an orgasm lol Seeing as I am at work, I will be thinking of the time when its not just possible but a reality lol

3 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Well, I guess you answered the question. LOL Sort of. Anyway, I do hope you find what it is you are looking for. Life is too short, so have fun looking.

     
  • At June 20, 2006 3:30 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Oh, and by the way, I am honored that I am quoted as part of your entry. LOL

     
  • At June 20, 2006 11:14 PM, Blogger darling said…

    I thought it was an important question for me to answer. I didnt really answer it well did I? I wont shy away from questions, I think its the answers that I shy away from. Kinda scary sometimes trying to find a truth within.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home