darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 19, 2006

thirty - weekend

What I did over the weekend.

Put in time in cyberspace. The usual email, surfed, started a couple of posts etc.

Talked on my cell with various people.

Went shopping with my sister. Got a few halter tops. 4 to be exact and a corset type halter.

Went to see The Lakehouse and Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. I enjoyed them both. The first movie was a bit slow. But nice concept. Kind of a cross between Serendipity and Sliding Doors. Tokyo Drift was fun, lots of loud music and cool driving sequences.

Read a couple of books, full of sex, ok not full but enough lol Sappy feel good books

Took the dogs out for a lot of walks. Enjoyed the weather

Went and read my book at Mooneys Bay. Tanned topless... face down lol No free show!! lol

Went out for drinks on Sunday evening for Italian week with a friend and her dad. That was fun.

Thought a lot about where I am in life and what im doing with it. Just had a lot of thinking to do. Not much action taken in change. But it takes time for that to happen. Im a thinker.

Oh and my Visa has no balance on it YAYYYY lol

hope everyones weekend was eventful.

3 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    There is nothing wrong with soul searching. I think we all do it and I know in my blogs, that is where I do most of mine. Sounds as if your weekend was a good one. Do take care.

     
  • At June 20, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Im impatient. I want to know what I want to know now lol I know it wont happen lol oh well :)

     
  • At June 20, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    What is it that you want to happen? Anyway, I can understand you being impatient. I hope what ever it is you are looking for will happen soon. Best of luck. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home