darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

twenty eight - Kissing

For some reason I missed post #28, here it is out of place and just like a kiss, can happen anywhere and has no timeline that it follows

Kissing Explained

A first kiss should always be done while the two of you are alone. This will help to avoid any unnecessary nervousness and embarrassing situations. The best type of kiss is one that uses different variations... such as starting with a small kiss, working into a French Kiss, maybe sucking on your partner's upper or lower lip... And don't just leave kisses to the lips. Kiss their cheeks, their chin or their eyelids. This can be very seductive and romantic. Unique.

My personal thoughts on kissing. I like it, I enjoy it, I dont do enough of it. Its sweet, its intimate and can be soft and gentle or rough and demanding. I enjoy all sorts of ways a kiss can be delivered, like chaste, passionate, wet, lingering, quick and seering or long and hungry.

Sometimes, specially if its the first time kissing someone, Ill be a little tentative and follow their lead. I like to find out how they kiss before I begin to tailor my kiss to theirs to make it FANTABULOUS!! Im all for making it the best experience for us both. Not just myself.

I like the barely touching of lips, brushing back and forth against each other, tongues shy and tentative, peeking out every so often to taste and feel your lip, press my tongue inside your mouth and run it along your inner lip. Feel how that touch makes me want more, how your tongue comes out and meets mine and let them dance shyly. I flick my tongue, run it against the inside of your lower lip and take your lower lip into my mouth, sucking gently, my tongue licking, tugging, with your lip in between my teeth, I tug and pull away letting my teeth slide and eventually hearing the pop of your lips release.

Id tilt my head more to the side and wait for the press of your lips to mine and feel our mouths opening, feel tongues gliding against each other and feel your gentle exploration, teasing with suggestive motions. Then I wrap my lips around ur tongue and take it in and out of my mouth as I would other parts of your body, slow and gentle at first and pull it into my mouth deeper without it being uncomfortable.... I Like Kissing.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Wow!!! I guess I never thought of a kiss in that manner. That was an outstanding discription. Maybe that should go in your book. ;-)

     
  • At June 21, 2006 10:41 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Seductive kissing, erotica, orgasms, beaver boxing. I thought my life was interesting Darling!

     
  • At June 21, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger darling said…

    LOL Is it leading? Yeah it is leading. Im afraid it might, just might get a bit warmer in here at times.

    Sometimes I wonder how people kiss and think would it be rude to lay one on them? lol Manners be damned!!

     
  • At June 27, 2006 12:20 PM, Blogger darling said…

    It all starts with a kiss.

     
  • At September 08, 2006 1:23 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... I agree with you and I love kissing. Soft and gently teasing, passionate and deep, gentle tongue or forceful, gentle bites to lips, sucking lips.
    Your description was erotic, wonderful and very visable in my mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home