darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 26, 2006

thirty six - eyes wide open

I dont understand it myself. I used to think that I had a type, turns out that I really dont. I enjoy men. All types. I do have some things that I prefer, as we all do. Please do not try to deny it. Some things are just dealbreakers for some of us. For some its height, some weight, some attitude, some scent...and the list goes.

It was like a wake up call. I opened my eyes one morning after a long pleasant sleep and imbedded in my mind, I understood that there is something attractive about every single person. Men and women. That day and the days that followed were done with a quiet observance of people around me.

Not only was I still interested in certain types. I now looked at everyone differently. Trying to look around what would ordinarily make me look at the next person. I would stay with one and think, hmmm I wouldnt normally be interested, but the way that his jawline attracts my eye, or the way his hair is styled, the way he looks at someone ion the eye instead of anywhere else, how they move, smell and sometimes feel.

It really opened my eyes. I was happy and yet at the same time a little worried. Now that I was able to see people for what made them attractive to me. I tend to see someone and think Hmmm I wonder about him. More so than I did before. More fish in the sea lol Kinda opened up a box expecting one or two things.. and instead find way more than I expected.

This teaches me a few of things. A- I have to be more in control of myself. B - I have to figure out what it is I really am looking for C - How to look deeper into the attraction , see if theres anything thereD - be careful always. So much that my mind was opened to that one morning.

On a more frivolous and self indulgent note, I got a new pair of shoes Ill try to get a shot of it somehow, they are pretty. Not as high as I would like, but they are still fabulous.

3 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Good for you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My only warning is that sometimes, a person's outer beauty does not match their inner. In other words, you may get an attractive mate, that is vile deep inside. Trust me on this one.

     
  • At June 26, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger darling said…

    I very much agree. I have to be interested physically and mentally. Specially if its for the long haul.

     
  • At June 26, 2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Soulfull said…

    First off, thanks for stopping by my blog! Secondly, I was pondering the same thing earlier today about the quality behind the beauty, or lack thereof and I find that through it all, brains will always win over beauty for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home