darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, July 28, 2006

fifty - not ABC's but 1-2-3's

1. I am more comfortable surrounded by men than I am with women.
2. I like shoes, dressy high heeled shoes
3. I like Vball, soccer tennis, white water rafting...
4. I like watching movies at the theater or at home.
5. I know how to play the first few minutes of Nothing else matters by Metallica on the guitar.
6. My little tootsies are a size 8
7. I wear contact lenses, yes prescribed and in many different colors to fit my mood/wardrobe.
8. I prefer Silver to Gold.
9. I like my steak medium rare... I plan on trying steak rare next time just for the sake of trying
10. I have tried Ox tongue/tail, moose, octopus, quial eggs and liked it... surprisingly lol
11. I dont cook a lot but I would like to do more of it and be good at it.
12. I enjoy going out to restaurants and having good food and good conversation
13. I like to travel and plan on doing more of it when I am able.
14. I like music that makes my body move, some songs are great for certain things
15. I want to try bugee jumping, skydiving and cliff diving some time in my life
16. I love nature but have a strong aversion to flying insects. *shudder* lol
17. I never went to band camp.
18. I did go to Leadership conferences...one time at a leadership conference... *blush* lol
19. At one point in my 26 year old life I wanted 7 kids (no longer though)
20. I want to point out that I have decided against having 7 kids.
21. I know more men than I do women.
22. I never knew what a bidet was until a few years ago AND I had one in our old house.
23. I enjoy my own company as much as I like being in the company of others.
24. I love roller coasters. That stomach in throat feeling is fun
25. I love airplanes. Marvelous invention. Great feeling to take off and land.
26. I dont have anything extra hanging on my keychain. Pretty basic. Keys and car starter.
27. My lingerie drawer is full of things that I have gotten and some I havent used... yet lol
28. I like ankle socks. Thigh high stockings, garters, corsets.... ok TANKGENT! sorry
29. My first car was an '89 Toyota Corolla, had her taken away with 289,000 miles.
30. I now drive a Dogde Status. Id like to try a motorcyle too
31. I dont know how to drive a standard. Cant be that hard. Ill learn to at some point in life.
32. I broke a bone on my pinky and the bone didnt set right *blush*
33. I have more than 4 banks I deal with and only one Visa
34. I dont reemember ALL of my childhood. Have plenty of memories of it though.
35. Id like to travel with a music band during their world tour.
36. Id like to travel with a professional sports team for whatever reason lol
37. I drink a lot of water, no coffee, tea or soda... unless theres alcohol in it :)
38. I Have 2 dogs. An American Staffordshire.-6 and a mix Bishon Frise and a Spoodle.-17
39. Ive never lived all by myself. Someones always been with me. Look forward to it one day.
40. I dont have bendy thumbs. lol You know what I mean. I cant bend it all the way back.
41. I can sleep anywhere, planes, trains and automobiles. When I need sleep, I sleep.
42. I like all kinds of food, Ill try anything once, if I like it more... that goes for other things too
43. I love reading
44. I used to write down my dreams when I remembered, seems like they were all RE sex lol
45. My left foot is a smidge bigger than the right
46. I bite my nails.... not as often as I used to... rarely now. They are nice and girlishly long.
47. I want to go to one of those naturists group outings, why not you only live once :)
48. I wonder what else I can add on the blog that I am comfy with.
49. I believe in what goes around comes around
50. If I have nothing nice to to I try not to say anything... I try.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At July 29, 2006 6:19 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Nice to discover random things about you Darling. Glad that you are back and in full blogging mode x

     
  • At July 29, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Yes, I must agree. Welcome back and it is always nice to learn something new about the people you care about.

     
  • At August 01, 2006 12:01 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Theres a 51-100 list in the future :) LOL

    I missed being here and you guys :) shucks!

    As much as I like my company I need to have others respond to my thoughts lol :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home