darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, August 03, 2006

55 - voices

I find sometimes the more you want something to change the less change actually occurs. Why is that? Is it lifes way of saying its not meant to be altered, its that way and its supposed to be that way?

People work so hard, others not as hard to make a change and sometimes the change they were looking for never materializes. Yet they persist. They continue to search for something that will allow the change to come to fruition. I wont say that peoples work is for nothing. It does happen that with enough hard work and persistence. Something does happen that they were looking for.

I think its lifes way of saying that it isnt the right change, that it isnt the direction in which to guide my energy towards. That the change I look for will happen, just not where I think it will.

Some changes we dont ask for, some we do. The ones we dont ask for seems scary and filled with doom. Given some time to adjust, it doesnt seem so gloomy.

Sometimes I am scared to try something new because Ive never been through it before. I cut off my own legs before I get a chance to be even close to near it. Not a good thing. I know this, its like a pattern that is just starting to be seen.

The end result of it is always the feeling of, it wasnt so bad. What was I waiting for? I did it! Once that voice inside our minds is eliminated, the possibilities that the mind shows you is astounding.

So.. its also about listening to the right voices in our minds :)

4 Comments:

  • At August 07, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL If I listened to the voices in my head, I would probably be in jail.

     
  • At August 08, 2006 11:24 AM, Blogger darling said…

    LOL listen to the other voice! lol The OTHER voice!

     
  • At August 08, 2006 4:24 PM, Blogger Anonymous said…

    "You did the opposite of what you want." was what a friend of mine commented on me just because I listened to my OTHER voice! Hehe..

    Maybe I do not know whether to go forward or to back off AND I do not wish to stay in the middle anymore either...cause it's just so much to take.

    "Maybe I'm A Girl And Maybe I'm A Lonely Girl
    Who's In The Middle Of Something
    That She Doesn't Really Understand"
    [From: Maybe I'm amazed - by Jem]

     
  • At August 08, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Thats exactly how I feel sometimes! Somewhere where it seems like nowhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home