darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, August 07, 2006

57 - locker room

Inside the womens locker room. I spend some time in there. Well, because I have to change into my workout clothes which I will share with you. I wear spandex shorts and your basic tshirt. Basically my vball shirts. I wear white socks and my runners. My accessories include a bottle of water and my Mp3 player. Pretty standard, nothing frivolous or dowdy.

So the locker room. Pretty maze of lockers, stalls to use privately to change in, toilets, individual shower stalls, a sauna and ledges for the use of ladies who need to put on their faces. Oh and mirrors. Lots of mirrows of all sizes.

Mirrors. Used to make sure there is nothing in between our teeth. Used to check if VPL are showing. Used to scrutinize our bodies to see any minute difference between pre and post workout. Used to see who is coming around the corner... accidentaly (or is it) used to see someone naked or in partial dress or undress.

Lockers. Used to store my things. Things like my gym bag which hosts extra shirts, shorts, socks and toiletries/towel and my purse. A hanger to hang post workout wear. I have yet to use a lock. I have yet to pick one up for that matter. I should, better safe than sorry.

Showers. Very ordinary though roomy. Water pressure is fantastic, thank goodness. Shampoo and conditioner as well. I use it, my hair approves of the unknown brand they provide. I wear flip flops inside the shower. I dont want to pick up anything someone else might have left behind. Again better safe than sorry.

Sauna. Lovely really. Im not sure of when to use it, right after working out or after a shower. I decided on after the shower. Thought I might be wrong. Just thinking of being clean and then sweating in the sauna? Defeating the purpose of the shower is it not? (oops) So anyway. Nice and hot. Not crowded at all. I think most people just go in work out and get out. Some shower and some use the sauna. If I had my pwn personal sauna I would go into it au naturel. Since I dont own this aprticular sauna. I must be aware of other peoples hang ups and don at least a towel.

For what I am paying I want to take advantage of what they have to offer. I go there to the gym when I feel the need even if Ive already been there once that day. One location is open 24 hours. I saw myself at that location gym at midnight once. Interesting

Locker rooms. I was never the type to hide away, nor am I one to overly flaunt my body (though things chaange). Im comfortable in my skin. In my body. I know I look better than some and not as good as others. I dont care who is looking or who isnt looking. I dont rush. I dont dawdle. I just go in, get naked and get dressed accordingly. More and more though, I find myself being more open and showing more skin. Not to flaunt but to show that I am confident and comfortable in my skin, AROUND other women and eventually men as well.

I know not as exciting as you thought female locker rooms were huh?

If anything exciting ever happens in there lol Ill share.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home