darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, September 01, 2006

68 - television

My life on television. Ive often wondered if my life would be interesting enough to be on television. I know what a strange thought! Am I the only one who has had this thought? Surely not!

What would make a show interesting. What target demographics would I be looking at? Who would watch this show that is my life? Of course they would show me blogging right now if in fact my life was on TV. Does that make for interesting TV? Would that make the cut? Or would it be edited out for content not worthy?

Would my evenings out with well dressed gentlemen be worth watching? would they let viewers see the art of seduction play out? The way I bite my lower lip in thought? Or the way I rub my thigh when I am nervous? Would they want to know what I have in my purse for the night? Would they be privvy to hear and broadcast it to the public, the things whispered in my ears... and to hear my whispered replies??

Would my antics with my sister be shown? the conversations I have with her go from the mundane to the wild. Secrets shared and wishlists revealed. Current male interests discussed, to the nitty gritty details. With lots of laughter and impersonations. I wonder if they would show the personal behind bedroom door scenes? Some times it seems when I look back, it seems that there are a lot of memory spend in that venue.

My home life not very exciting as I save the excitment for... other things. My work outs would be interesting if they could tap into my thoughts. Ive thought of it and have come to the conclusion that it would be interesting to have my life on TV. Not for the sake of being famous or anyhting but for getting to show everyone what happens in my life. The good, the bad and the unexpected.

Now I cant say how long the show would last. Maybe they would follow me around for 6 months and perhaps have enough footage for a season, which is what? I dont even know :) Its an interesting thought. Might never happen, but you never know nowadays! For now I will just blog about it and leave it at that *wink*

How would it be rated? I wonder...

4 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2006 3:33 AM, Blogger Hale said…

    Your show... it would have to be on Cinemax late night. lol

    I'm thinking, lots of dream sequences and fantasy installments.

    Maybe I'm wrong? ;)

    *p.s. working on your music*

     
  • At September 10, 2006 11:54 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Yep. After reading some of your stuff it may have to be on Television X or something. Everyone has thoughts of themselves starring in their own TV show though. Where everyone else is merely a co-star in your life. I can't watch the Truman Show without becoming increasingly paranoid. I wonder what the show would be called? Darling 24/7 maybe? xx

     
  • At September 10, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger George said…

    I think just a day in the life of a Darling would provide enough material to be seen on Discovery, Discovery Health, Life, TLC and Sex TV

     
  • At September 10, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hale,
    Youre probably spot on :)

    Cant wait for the tunes. I wont know who is who, but Im sure ill enjoy them.

    James,
    Thats the show I was trying to reference but I couldnt remember it then.
    I wouldnt mind sharing the spotlight :) LOL
    I like that name very much!

    George,
    That must be some exciting day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home