darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, September 04, 2006

70 - backwards?

Ever 'bitten off more than you can chew', 'bit your nose off to spite your face' 'put your foot in your mouth' ???

I think I am getting ahead of myself OR have gotten ahead of myself. . I think I didnt think things through properly. I didnt strategize. Did I give myself away? Have I gone about it all wrong and ass backwards?

There are things going on that I am not sure if I did something properly or not. If not then.. well.. cant really go back in time and change things now can I. So. Ill have to just take it as they come and let things happen and be on my toes.

Kind of reading the last chapter of a book and trying to figure out how it ended. Thats what it feels like.

I know things will work out because they usually do. Sometimes I just think too much so this could all just be a thought that I have blown out of the water.

Oh well.. it was good to let the thoughts go once in a while. Things always come together in the end and I wont worry anymore.

:) I have an active mind that always wants to be ahead of where it is. I just have to remind myself to stop, step back and take a look around, that usually puts things back into place.

Im sure that if things werent going well, this post would sound very different.

The focus of this post? This blog LOL I didnt go in with a plan so now Im trying to work backwards which I cant so Ill just have to continue :) Its going very well so far. Plus Ill just work with what I have and see what to do with it.

2 Comments:

  • At September 14, 2006 10:36 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    Just go with the flow. It's been working soooo well for you up 'til now. Keep it coming.
    Tony

     
  • At September 15, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Tony,

    Thanks, its difficult to guage your own progress sometimes. Well I know I have a hard time with doing that.

    Oh expect more for sure.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home