darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, September 25, 2006

84 - morning

YAY!!! Tomorrow has arrived!! :) It is now official. I am 27. It is also a Monday. So im immune to having a bad Monday. It will gloss over me noticing that 'Wait! It is her Birthday... lets go to the next poor soul available and add to her Monday blahs' (If only thats how it worked) lol

I woke up not feeling anything different. The exact feeling each and every birthday since I turned 19 LOL Which incidently is also the same way that I look now. Funny how things work out.

You guys wouldnt believe what year 26 was for me. I hope that year 27 is better in more way that I can imagine.

Ive gotten many emails working out a time and place to meet for lunch, dinners and or drinks :) Happy Birthday text messages and phone calls. Fun fun fun. Ive gotten lovely emails wishing me great things for my 27th.

My cell phone has been ringing non stop almost. Arent friends great? Ive got messages on my voicemail of people singing me Happy Birthday. All very fun. Leaving me smiling.

Ohhh, even my dad called from Puerto Rico. He asked if I was happy to be 21. What a kidder! I told him I am expecting exotic things when I see him next. YAY surprises.

I love surprises. Even when they tell me im getting something and then they give me a wrapped box and tell me not to open it.... sweeeeeeeeeeet torture!!! :) Like a kid in a candy store.. Ill be restless and curious and ill shake the box,guess the weight and listen to it LOL Well.. I just enjoy them :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Going out for lunch with some co workers soon. Shhhh Im sure im having a drink to celebrate!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home