darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, September 24, 2006

83- - tomorrow

I wanted to post about my birthday weekend but my PC is acting up on me. Im not sure whats wrong aside from the PC being an antique. I think its time for some reformatting.. whatever that means. I heard the term once :) I could go for a new laptop of the speedy and portable kind. So if there is anyone who still hasnt been able to think of what to get me for my birthday... LOL a laptop will do for my electronic needs. If you are serious please email me. LOL

Yes I am guilty of wishful thoughts as well, add lusty and sinful and silly and and caring and curious and fun OH MY!!

But anyhow. I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on having a gift registry for peoples birthdays? They have them for weddings. Is there something that says it wouldnt be right or proper for a birthday? I mention this because I dont know if there are any grey areas or leniency with it. Just something pulled out of the mind which belongs to Darling.

More to come on what the weekend was like. Edited for readers frustration. *giggles* JK... or am I ;)

On that note... a song.... la la la laaaa

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day A way!

I wonder if it will feel any different... tomorrow I mean. Will I be noticeably.. older and wiser? Will I have gained vast knowledge? Well, we shall see. Its nice and social. Though sometimes Im a bit self conscious about the attention. *blush*

So long 26, its been great. Plenty of new experiences and learning lessons, meeting people and seeing places. I look forward to 27 being better, Ill look back on you and remember and share.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At September 24, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Happy Birthday. Have a great one.

     
  • At September 24, 2006 10:03 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... with what I have read over time in your blog, I think that you are already well filled in the wise category, you only get older when you feel older and knowledge will accumulate as years go by and how much you want to learn.

    Have a wonderful birthday.

    Here's a birthday [HUG]

     
  • At September 25, 2006 5:37 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Happy Birthday Darling. Many, many happy returns x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home