darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, September 17, 2006

79 - travel thoughts

Ive been thinking of travelling more and more the past few days and...

Id love to drive down to California. Desination probably San Diego. I have family there. Its on my list of things to do...do a long distance drive to the coast. See the ocean, swim in the ocean. I hear theres a nude beach there... somewhere. *I would go in my natural sexified self, no matter who was around :) (at the nude beach) Lets hope for hot sunny days with clear skies.

I miss San Diego. I dont know how to get around the area, so its always good for me to have a map, which I am not good at reading. Not that Im not good at reading maps. Im not good at... using them to help me. I usually ask people for help solution. :) Hey its a social thing for me. Any reason to go up to someone to say 'hi'.

I find it helps you get in on some information about where to go what to do and the 411 on things that not everyone visiting is privvy to. This applies to overseas, across the street and out of town. (anywhere really)

So back to sunny California. Ive been to the San Francisco Bay area, would love to go there as well. Silcon Valley San Jose, Los Angeles and many Santas and San areas :) I have good, no great memories, would like to make more... good, great and spectacular ones. Lots of people to see, meet and talk to. Lots of places to go visit, take pictures and get go places to get lost in.

No matter where I go. Ill have my comfy shoes and also a pair of heels that turn heads. Always prepared! :)

On the side. I think thoughts of California and its hot weather are creeping up to me due to the soon to arrive temperatures of minus 25 below. Thats right, no more lounging in my bikini or better yet lounging in half of my bikini. No more running outside in the rain, no more walking barefoot in the parks, no more tank tops and halter tops, no more midriff baring anything.

Time to put them away..

Id love to drive down to California...


* No I will not share pictures, videos or announce the exact time I will be there. (silly) I know what you all... ok some... no most of what you were thinking!!

That doesnt mean I wont take pictures or videos... hows that for suspence :)

7 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You cannot talk about buying the candy and then buing the candy and then bring it around for everyone to see and smell and then talk up how great the candy is and then not allow anyone to eat said candy. It's mean. Nude beach, heels, pictures, etcetera, etcetera. It's all the candy box.
    You need to share. Like bottled water in the refugee camp on the Sahara you need to share.
    You know who this is...lol.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello not so anonymous!

    Hungry for candy?? I very well can do what I please with ... the candy :)

    I do make sure everyone enjoys the effects and lpeasures of candy.

    Everyone appreciiates good quality candy and some will even go to great lengths to indulge in this sweet treat.

    Sometimes not having the candy... makes you appreiciate it more.

    Like water in the Saharah. Its precious and sacred. :)

     
  • At September 22, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Candy is dandy
    Liquor is quicker.

    I like to hand made candies ... but I don't know about just anybody sticking their fingers in my candy.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Anonymous said…

    Huh, SD?
    Very surprisingly, that's where I' am. =)

     
  • At September 22, 2006 1:31 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George!
    How about liquor filled candy? lol

    Some people are particular about who handles their candy.


    Anonymous!
    Welcome welcome!!
    I bet you smiled thinking about how badly I must want to be there. I also bet the weather is great, the sun shining, the sky blue, the surf is up.

    Yes now Im thinking of San Diego, its a great place :)

    By the by... I tried to get a glimpse of what kind of thoughts and musings an anonymous SD local may have and couldnt access it...

    Im left to wonder if theres something in life conspiring against me that I cant get into to SD ... in any time soon, shape or connection *smile*

     
  • At September 22, 2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If there's any place better to live than Vegas, it's SoCal... I'm loving life in LA!

     
  • At September 24, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Steve,

    LA is great fun too. Glad you are having a blast :) (aside from the smog) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home