darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

80 - Getting closer

Well. I am feeling anxious that I have yet to think of the things I want to accomplish when I turn 27 :) Some of the list I will share with you.. the other will be public knowledge.. as it happens or doesnt happen in my life. I thought Id share some and save some for mysterious sake :)

I know you all like to know whats happening in my head as well as whats happening in other areas of my body :) Im kidding, teasing really. I promise not to tease. Its not nice. I dont want to be called a... tease :)

I just like flirting :) thats all. Nothing wrong with a little harmless flirtation. I straddle the lines that Ive put around (lines are always negotiable.. I think?) Unless the lines are in bold. I also have thoughts of crossing that line. Sometimes the line is set high or low. The crossing is always a temptation.

Well. I think Ill start thinking of what kinds of things I would like to add to the list of things to do. Theres so much to do its almost funny how I try to get things done within one year, though sometimes its a learning process that takes longer. So, projects, styles, attitudes and outlooks may change always for the better :) If something on the list isnt crossed off that year, then I just carry it onto the next. There are no rights or wrongs just the want to grow and be better and experience life and all the joys it can bring.

Im open for suggestions for all areas of life. Fun ideas, challenging ideas, silly ideas and adventurous ideas. For personal growth, professional growth, spiritual grown and probably the area that I would ... enjoy would be sexual growth. Growth period.

Any suggestions? Im open to them :) Email me or post them... much appreciated :)

Some things that are on my list of things to do and by no means is this the whole list...

Skydiving ... because OMG how much fun would that be?!?!
Bungee Jumping ... as above and I want to feel the adrenaline
Base Jumping ... as above and I want to travel somewhere to do it
More travelling *smile* ... still taking invitations and offers :)
Learn one or more new languages .. good for all the travelling I want to do. C'est bien, oui??
Expand tastes in music, food and wine ... always learning something new
I want to take a wine course ... I want to know how to compliment food and wine
-cooking classes ... Ive got to be able to provide sustenance of a certain class and a certainlevel :)
-sewing classes ... why not? Have to learn the basics and theres always the tailors if im awful.
-massage classes ... who wouldnt want me touching them???? :)
I want to try to make necklaces (I want to play with beads) something fun and creative
Have to try a Seaweed wrap at the Spa.. self indulgent.. ok throw in a much loved facial too ..etc etc etc ...

More to come...

3 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger George said…

    They'll probably make you cook from a cookbook in your cooking classes!

     
  • At September 22, 2006 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get your hands on Williams-Sonoma's Gardener's Community Cookbook. My recipe for Warm Honey-Mustard Tofu Salad is on page 62.
    lol

    Mmm. Massage.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Theres nothing wrong with experimentation! lol it all turns out tasty.

    Anonymous,

    This says much about you.. you like food and massages LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home