darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, September 28, 2006

88 - busted???

I think I am busted LOL well... someone knows that I have a blog, at work too. I dont know how I feel about it, or what to do.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I just never thought it would happen... ever LOL Im immune to these things. The more I want to keep something secret even though its not bad it comes out lol

Maybe I took it for granted that it was my little thing that no one knew about. Its sad in a way that Its no longer just me who knows about this in my little circle of work. Darn. Do I change names? Im sort of attached to my darling ways. Do I stop altogether? I dont think I could. Its nice to have a place to jot things down. Should I lay low for a while? Or probably the smartest thing to do... is not distract myself with work while blogging, I mean not distract myself with work while blogging DARN!... well you know what I mean :)

Maybe thats my lesson for the day. That all secrets eventually come out.

I think its a one off and I dont expect this person to remember anything, Ill work my powers of persuasion...

3 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2006 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh oh. The girdle of all things secret tightens. I don't know exactly what that means, but it cannot be good.

    How persuasive do you think you'll need to be?

    lol

     
  • At September 29, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger George said…

    The worst part is that if 1 person knows then the whole office will know ... maybe you'll get run out of town.

     
  • At September 29, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Anonymous,

    That is priviledged information LOL I know you want to know the details LOL

    George,

    Im hoping his memory wont serve him well :) That certainly could happen. Lets wait and see how things work out.

    I could be overly paranoid lol :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home