darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, September 28, 2006

87 - tape

I dont remember a lot from my childhood. I recall moments when I was growing up. Is it that way? or should I be recalling everything? I dont think thats how it works. I think you remember what you want to remember and then you have moments where your brain picks out things that you arent holding onto. Thats when you think. OMG I havent thought of that in so long... and then you have conversations with friens or family starting with, "remember when...."

I think ill post some of the things that I remember. Some of it wont mean anything to anyone else but me. Im sure Ill entertain you all in some way, shape or form. A way to give those memories a home other than my mind. Plus it will give me something else to write about. Why not? Ive been struggling with what to write here, not always. Just debating with myself on whether to go all out and just write.

Im censoring myself somewhat. Thats what I am dealing with. Im working on it though :) Anyway, I just wanted to get some of this out in the open, well not really out in the open, just get it out of my head. Ive been thinking of it too much and for too long that I am hoping that voicing it out here will give me a time out from having to make that decision.

LOL I know I will just end up writing about it sooner or later :) Why bother fighting it? If anything it will be entertaining ... or disturbing... depends on which side of the coin people are standing on. Good thing that Ive roped off the disturbing side with caution tape lol

Time will tell....more to come...

2 Comments:

  • At September 28, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger George said…

    Remember when ... brings back memories ... mostly good but sometimes not so great ... like the time I flew off my bicycle and slid along the road. Ended up with my left side (including my face) a giant scab a few days later. I can laugh now but when I was 13 it wasn't so funny.

     
  • At September 29, 2006 11:06 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Youre right, when we look back on things its always different from how we felt about it as it was happening.

    Sounds... painful at any age if that were to happen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home