darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, September 29, 2006

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

I was met at the doors and led to his room. We shared some wine and spoke softly aboot what had been going on since we had last made contact. I sat with one leg over the other on a chair by the window. He sat opposite me, his gaze wandering over my body. I made no excuse to look away while he looked me over from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I smiled, raised my glass in a silent toast to his apparent approval.

He stood over me after resting his glass on the side table and took a strand of my hair in between his fingers. I looked up not saying a word to see what he would do. He trailed that strand all the way to the end and let it fall back with the rest, softly said that I looked really good, that I look better every time he sees me. I smile and say thank you. I comment on his new haircut, saying that it suits him better than his last one. He laughs at my comment.

He cups my face in his hands and just looks at me and holds my gaze. I lick my lips and my eyes start to close as his head bends to close the gap. He lightly rubs his lips over mine and I shiver at the soft sensation it sends down my neck through my spine. He moans in approval and presses his muoth harder to mine and I open my lips a little and feel his tongue sneak its way in, slowly teasing and then leaving me. I follow with my tongue, savoring the playful feel. I slip my tongue past his teeth where he closes his lips around it and pulls it in his mouth. We play a gentle tug of war and I let him apply different types of pressure over my tongue. His hands busy with removing my clothes. His clothes already mostly off and on surrounding us.

I feel a cool breeze over my exposed skin. I shiver and press my body closer to his, seeking his heat. Free of clothes our bodies react to the feel of another. Skin tightens in areas, blood flows in another. I take a deep breath and feel my chest rise and feel my nipples graze his chest. He moves his mouth over my neck and I arch my back to continue to fit my body against him, bringing me to my toes and feeling him tap me in between my legs. I open my eyes in surprise. and hear him mumble an obsenity against my neck. I smile and sway my body against him. His body following the sway, Ive begun. He mumbles again and I listen and hear his say that he wants more time. I smile and say we have plenty.

He pulls away and walks me to the bed. I watch him move and admire his body as he pulls the covers away and holds it away to watch me crawl in bed, I make it the slowest show of crawling he can stand, when I have three limbs on the bed I feel him grab my ankles to flips me over. Hes over me and I look down and before I lose sight of him I hear one word, 'tease' then an array of tongue, and fingers, paying me back for the slow and deliberate show that I barely finished.

My feet planted wide apart, my hips slowly raised off of the bed. I end up paying the price as I am on my toes, hips off the bed, my back arched, my hair splayed around my head and my mouth open wide in appreciation of his way of punishment. I feel my body tense and shatter. Parts of my body convulse without any control from me. I bite my lower lip in satisfaction and feel my body being supported by arms and a look of triumph on his face. I smile and casually say that Im sure that form of punishment would go ver well in certain parts of the world. He laughs and remves his hands from under me and I fall back on the bed. His hands over my thighs trail heat down to my ankles and back up again. I shudder and relish in that feeling of satisfaction. I watch him as he concentrates on the act of rubbing my silky skin. I join him in the rubbing though I conentrate on my upper body. He sees the movement and watches my hands move, sees my fingers spread wide and close, watches my fingers pinch, rub and twist.

His hands not moving anymore but rests on my inner thighs. Holding me in place. I move, press and massage. I feel his hands tightening on me and lower still see him hot and ready. He follows my gaze and moves himself into me slowly and I tilt my body to meet with his and we sigh at the feeling of coming together.

He kisses my forehead and I raise my head and capture his mouth in mine. Soft kisses to match his movements. As his body demands more his kisses follow suit. My hands roam his back, my legs wrap around hm tight. Pulling him closer to me and becoming demanding in my way. He mouth by my ear. I hear his breathing become labored and I hear him repeat things over and over. Turning me on. I moan in agreement and reach both hands low on his back and pull him in tght with my arms and legs. He presses in hard making me gasp and whispers things that make me whimper in need. I bite my lip to keep from begging. Im close and want to feel him get to where I am.

I feel him smile against my lips as he simulates the movements in two seperate places. I cant hold it together and whip my mouth away from his and take over the rythm of the moment. He finds the matching tune and plays along, bringing me over not once but twice. Holding me down and pressing his mouth to mine not letting me move. My arms held tight in his, by my head. I cant twist or move my head. I have to keep enjoying and take wave after crashing wave of pleasure that he gives.

Soon I feel his body start on its way to his own crashing waves. I tighten my legs around him and tighten other parts of my body so much that he I hear him panting though clenched teeth and I star to whisper things in his ear as I inject a nibble here and there to his sensitive earlobe. He makes the sound of a man that cant take it anymore, heartpounding, as wave after wave takes him away and brings him back sated and heavy on my body. His hands relax and I wrap my arms around him and When neither of us move. I playfully share the mastery of my control which makes him gasp and shudder, I smile and try not to laugh and I hear against my neck, 'thats not funny'. I agree with him and say 'you like it' He laughs then and agrees.

He pulls away reluctantly and I squeeze him, not wanting him to pull away. He pulls me close and rests my head on his chest. We talk for a while and our eyes close for a short nap. I wake up and move off to spread out on my stomach. Only to feel him roll over and drape himself over half my body. I smile and think its the best blanket. We soon fall asleep again.

Not long after, I feel a snake move in between my legs and I stiffen and realize that someone is awake and was taking advantage of my body laid out the way it is. I wiggle my behind and feel the snake wiggle back finding its way inside. I feel him pull up my hips and I find myself on my knees and elbows. Enjoying the way I am being woken up. I enjoy the feel of the way he moves, the speed and depth. It doesnt take me long to give up the pretense of being sleepy and Im right there in it, taking what hes giving me and giving him what he wants.

It works so well that soon after I go over the edge he follows. We fall over on the bed and his body cushioning mine. We fall asleep to wake up a few hours later, with enough time to tease tantalize and arouse each other before going our seperate ways, each to meet with people that have no idea of what the night held for either...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home