darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

91 - bounce

Ive been feeling a bit out of sorts for the past few days. No real reason. I think the ltitle things are adding up and soon the damn will break. Its one of those moments where you know its not the greatest day. The sun might be out and the birds chirping and all that, but inside theres something dying.

There really is not one specific thing I can think of that is causing this death. If I did know I wonder if I would be able to give it back some life. Like a flower thats been kept in the shade without sun. Thats what it feels like. Needing something so bad that without it the end will come. That without that something, without being moved to it, without it coming to me there will be an end.

Sounds dark. Feels dark. Im hoping its as easy as opening a window to shine some light in. I think some things are meant to wither away, I cant tell what it is. Why cant I pinpoint this flower and bring it back?

Maybe its meant to happen this way. Maybe its a lesson of some kind. Is it that there is darkness in me that nothing living can grow and live? Is it that things are meant to come and go. That we should appreciate what we have and not take things for granted? Is it a reminder to stop and smell the roses. Is it to remind me that with life comes death?

Why cant I keep things together? Why cant things stay seperate? Things that arent meant to happen are happening.

If I cant stop the eventuallity Ill accept it, embrace it and look around and work on the others. Help, nurish and feed.

Enjoy every moment , good or bad, its another to add to the memory banks. I probably sound like a broken record. 'think positive, be nice, keep busy and take care of yourself'

Oh well, its my life, my thoughts, welcome.

... like a bouncing ball.. Ill bounce back...

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At October 03, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sorry to hear you are down. I have been trying to get out of my funk as well. Chin up. Hope you find your ray of sunshine.
    To answer your question from your other entry, yes, it has been far too long. Sadly, it has been almost 2 months. :-(

     
  • At October 04, 2006 8:22 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    The thing to remember about flowers is, that after they fade in the fall, they give life to hundreds more in the spring.

     
  • At October 04, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Brewster,

    I think we both need a hug!! 2 months!!!
    Ill send you the 'x-rated vibes' :) Those are always nice! :)

    I think the clouds are parting...

    Hi Anthony,

    Thats very true, thanks for the reminder. Its easy to forget sometimes.

     
  • At October 04, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger George said…

    Be well darling. You have the smarts needed to beat anything. You'll figure it out.

     
  • At October 04, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    You will definetl;y bounce back Darling. We all have low points but sometimes you have to hit a bit of low ground before you get to reach the top of the World.

    Here's to bouncing back :)

     
  • At October 05, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    :) Eventually I think Ill figure it out. In the meantime... I will just go with the flow.

    Hello James!

    Cheers to that! I wonder how hard I have to hit the ground to be able to get on top? Hmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home