darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

97 - kryptonite

Have you ever felt so mad you wanted to physically let loose? I dont always feel this way. The feeling comes with a sense of desperation of lack of understand or compromise on the other persons end. Like dealing with a brick wall

When dealing with someone that is selfish and inconsiderate, its hard to get anywhere. No matter how well your wishes may be, what kind of compromise youve thought of that benefits both parties. Its not enough, its not right or good enough. Basically... it wasnt their idea so its not possible to suggest anything.

Frustrating. Ive reached this point. With the same person, numerous times. Nothing is ever good enough. Things are always to be done a certain way. There will be no arguement because what they say is gold and to be taken seriously as they are never ever in a position to be less than perfect.

HA!

I wanted to go to the gym and work out this extra energy.. turn something negative into something positive. I got dressed in my gymwear, got in my car and drove. Seething. Tearing up and trying not to go down a dark path of destruction. (Think Godzilla but a pissed off determinded unfairly treated woman)

Well... as I was driving I started to calm down some and knew that getting rid of the aggression this way was a smart idea. Only to get to the gym and see the lights turned off and no one in the building.

I wanted to scream. I didnt want to do it out in public at about 10:30 at night. So I did some deep breathing exercises. That seemed to help. i reminded myself that I am a better person and should remember to pick my battles.

I hope to never become like this person. Not even close. I strongly dislike this person. So strong is my dislike its involves an H and the number 8. More than annoys, more than bothers, more than disturbs, more than wanting them hurt. I just want to care about this person. I want to delete them from my life. Remove them. Ban. My life would be better without this poor excuse of a human being.

Be careful kryptonite... you dont want to wake the bitch within. No one has seen that side and even I am afraid of what will happen.

Very fitting. Ive started to call this person kryptonite.

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2006 7:32 PM, Blogger George said…

    Are you OK Darling?

     
  • At October 12, 2006 2:01 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    You met my ex-wife haven't you? LOL All kidding aside, hang in there. There is always that one person in our lives that we have no control over and they rub us the wrong way every time. Sadly, we either work with them or deal with them in some aspect of our life in which we see them daily. It builds character if you can be the better person. Trust me on this one.
    Hang in there Darling.

     
  • At October 12, 2006 8:08 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Yep, Brewster is right. There is always someone. I can think of one person that grates me to the point of teeth clenching and no matter what you can never win because you cant reason with them.

    Grrrr Im angry now thinking about it :)

     
  • At October 13, 2006 9:05 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Yes I am fine, thank you. I just had to be angry and put it down on paper/blog. lol

    Hello Brewster!

    OMG was that her! lol I guess there has to be one person thats put on this earth to make you understand opposites. :)

    Character building, Ive got a very tall building then :)

    Hi James,

    *eek* I didnt mean for you to think about your kryptonite :) But that grrr caught my attention LOL

    Hope your trip goes well!
    --------------------------------

    Once I wrote that post I felt better. It felt like I took the negative I was feeling and gave it somewhere it could stay. When I look at that post its almost like my anger is stored in that post.

    I wont forget what I felt in it. I just dont hold on to things like that inside me, try not to. Its destructive and I wont let srypronite infect me with its negativity.

    :)

     
  • At October 14, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    You know, Darling - if this Kryptonite person becomes too much of a bother, you can always beat him or her with the 37 books that you checked out of the library.

    It'll add a whole new dimension to your joy of reading.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At October 16, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Frank,

    LOL thanks for making me laugh. I think Id need more than 37 to do any damage. Hmm now I wonder how many books it would take LOL

    Another dimension you say? Is this from past experience? lol

    Cheers!

     
  • At October 19, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    More than 37?

    Well, you could always do a scientific experiment to determine just how many books it would take. If you're lucky, you might even be able to get a research grant to support it.

    I can see the title of this grant application now: A SYSTEMATIC INQUIRY INTO THE IMPACT OF MODERN LITERATURE ON KRYPTONITE.

    I can't imagine any grant committee turning it down.

    Oh, and as for personal experience - I prefer to keep those details out of the public realm - just in case someone finds this comment thread at a later date and tries to subpoena them.

    I trust you understand.

     
  • At October 29, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank,

    Ive applied for one and Ive been denied. well... they took my written request and laughed. They did keep it ... I hope to be processed and not to be circulated amongst the public.

    Cross your fingers LOL

    I understand very well. I hope all went well with your... venture :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home