darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, October 05, 2006

93 - flirt

Who do you flirt with?I flirt with men that I find interesting. That interest me, if they keep me interested then the flirting continues. I wasnt able to think this out thoroughly so you may get lost in the reading. I apologize in advance.

I flirt with men that I find physically appealing. I like to flirt with men who dress well and exude confidence not of arrogance but of self assurance. I like a man comfortable in their own skin. Someone who wears the clothes and doesnt rely on the clothes to define who they are. Whether its an Armani suit or a basic suit and tie. Better yet, jeans and a t-shirt.

My shoes can look intimidating. It takes a certain confidence to be able to wear them and pull them off. I make them look good, not the other way around. Thats the kind of confidence I am attracted to. lol

Who do you flirt with? a certain type of man? woman? I want to know. I always wonder about what makes other people flirt, their reasons, and attractions. It would be interesting to know. Maybe I am doing something wrong or maybe I am doing something right. What makes your gaze zero in on someone, what makes you want to hear more about themand hear their voice. Do you notice their aura? body? voice first? If something doesnt meet your criteria, do you continue to find out if something else about them compensates for it?

We often look at people and size them up to see where we stand on the equality level and I want someone thats mentally with me. Capable to keep up with my thoughts, lifestyle and ... habits..

I dont flirt with men who look like they just crawled out of the bottom of the barrel. I admit I like to look good with who I am with. I wont flirt with someone that is overly interested in me while im not feeling it for him. Its not nice to lead anyone on.

Well. .. go on, get your flirt on!

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2006 8:28 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Well, I don't flirt anymore, unless I want to get slugged.

    But, when I was single, eyes are what suck me in first. Then their personality is what gets me next. I won't lie, though, a good body is nice as well.

    Good Hunting. LOL ;-)

     
  • At October 06, 2006 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you feeling it for me? ;]

    Would it help if I hand-washed the feather in Woolite?

    LOL

     
  • At October 06, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Brewster,

    Duck (hint) lol You have to flirt... Im sure you dont even notice it sometimes. Im sure you do it.

    Eyes check!
    Personality check!
    Nice body? check!

    :) ok got the basics lol

    Anonymous,

    Fishing??

    Dry cleaned please.

     
  • At October 06, 2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fishing with a Old Man and the Sea type pole.

    Deferring?

    lol

     
  • At October 06, 2006 11:44 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Anonymous,

    Im glad you didnt start to sing that fishing in the dark song LOL

    Maybe. lol

     
  • At October 06, 2006 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    grrrr.

     
  • At October 06, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger George said…

    Personality and intelligence are big attractions and physically I tend to notice hands.
    When I see what I can get away with I tend to flirt outrageously.
    I have been flirting very outrageously with a woman for the past 6 weeks or so and it all started with intelligence and personality. Fortunately she is also very pretty but that did not figure into the attraction

     
  • At October 10, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Practice makes perfect! lol Its interesting that we all have things that we enjoy about someone else.

     
  • At October 18, 2006 2:45 AM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hello!

    Even though I am happily married, I still flirt. I am, in fact, an incorrigible flirt. Can't help it and wouldn't want to. Thankfully, the hubby thinks it's a cute aspect of my personality.

    Who do I flirt with? It has to be someone with a good sense of humor to be able to roll with it, to know it's a fleeting moment of fun and that's all. Having a quick wit and ability to run with my quips and innuendos works too. Of course, being sweetly gobsmacked when I smile is nice too! I also enjoy flirting over with phone with that "sexy phone voice" those of us in the alto section do so well. Tech support guys love me ; )

    I find flirting to be a good way to make someone smile and to indulge in a little reminder that if I were single, I wouldn't have to be alone. It reminds me that everyday I choose to be with the man I love. That might sound like justification, but it's not. I don't ever want to think that I have settled for my husband. And since I know he can be a little flirty, I also know that he's quite a catch himself.

    I haven't always been smooth at flirting, so I agree that practice makes perfect!

    ^_^

     
  • At October 18, 2006 12:04 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Liza,

    Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Practice does makes perfect. Its one of those things(flirting) that can be done at any age and close to anywhere.

    Im sure those tech support guys just love hearing from you :)

    Those are good things to look for when looking for someone to flirt with, quick, fun and witty among others :)

    Thumbs up to the hubby who enjoys the flirt in you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home