darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

99 - ratios

I get a voicemail from one of my girlfriends.

"Darling, I know you said you couldnt make it out tonight for some reason. If you arent out with a man and arent already in coitus I would love for you to come meet us, (in a lower voice) There are 3 women and 30 men here, you would have a ball!!! I told them all about you. Do the math! Call me!!

The ratio is appealing. Even if it were cut in half. Im sure there would have been a couple whose company I would have enjoyed.

I wonder what she would have told them about me.. interesting!! :)

I wasnt able to meet with them that night. I was otherwise occupied...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home