darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

102 - plane

Im thinking of hot places again. I want to go to a loto f places. Ill always love flying for some reason. Vacations and trips!!

Theres nothing stopping me from thinking of the Bahamas, Brazil, Greece etc etc. They are all on my list of places to visit. I think Id like to travel for a living.

If theres anyone out there with the means to satisfy this deep need of mine to travel (in style) and have me stay for a certain amount to be able to enjoy what splendors the world has to offer. I would very much appreciate it :)

*sigh*... If only...

If you had a chance to be anywhere, where would you be? If money was no object time not a factor, family and friends to join you at your discretion. Where would you go? what would you do and who would you bring?

I love flying, I remember wanting to learn how to fly a plane. I still may learn. Why not? But I love airports, watching the planes take off and planes as they land. I enev enjoy being inside the plane more than watching them. I like taking off the runway. I like the feel of speed the palne takes. I like how my stomach does these flips and rights itself once were high off the ground. I like the way my stomach jumps up and down when the plane dips in to land.

Oh to be on a plane right now!

6 Comments:

  • At October 24, 2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Darling,
    I like the anticipation just as
    the pilot powers up the engines to
    begin takeoff ..
    I'd like to go to Australia,
    New Zealand, Chile, Spain, France,
    Canada and the eastern half of the
    USA .

     
  • At October 24, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Las Vegas...always Las Vegas. My absolute favourite holiday destination in the World. What a fantastic place! You've got to do it in style though and you have to save money but it is well Worth it :)

     
  • At October 24, 2006 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Bahamas on a cruise ship....the Mediterranean...the mountains of Colorado....and ya can't beat Vegas baby!!! When are we goin? :)

     
  • At October 25, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello again T.S :)

    I see you and I enjoy some of the same things in locations to visit and what we like about flying.

    Hi James,

    OMG Youve been there? lol Am I the only one who hasnt been there? (Seems like it) *pout* LOL

    One day!!!

    Ohhhh I plan on doing it with lots of style *wink* LOL

    Anonymous,

    LOL Ohh a cruise, something else I havent done AND the Bahamas!

    Any stories to tell from your Vegas trip??? lol

    Sharing is Caring!!! lol

     
  • At October 27, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Hey There. Well, I have done the cruise thing four times now and just simply love it. But if I could go any where, I would choose either Maine, since I haven't been there in ages or I would love to go to Europe, except for France.

    Florida is always open for you. LOL

    Anyway, enjoy the day dreams.

     
  • At October 29, 2006 1:55 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Brewster,

    Nice to see you around again. Cruises sound fabulous. Ive added it to the things to do in Life. A cruise. it always nice to go back somewhere youve been to.

    Nix France? Pouvez vouz m'expliquez pourquoi vouz n'inclus pas le pays de France? Je voudrais savoir vos idees. *smile*

    Florida :) Its on my list as well, dont you worry!! lol

    Sometimes the day dreams arent enough. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home