darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On...

On money. Who doesnt want more? We all do. Weve all thought of hitting it big in the lottery. We dont let it go to our heads though. Were grounded enough to realize that we should be happy with what we have. Doesnt make us bad when we think of... the possibilities :) Just make sure to share... its good for your karma... and you can share your karma with meeeeee...

kidding!! Ahem!

On sex. I like it, think its healthy, im not a prude. I do more than enjoy it. There are times when I crave it. Some times Im in charge, other times I am happy letting someone else take charge. I know Ill find 'le petit mort' on my own if need be. I want someone adventurous, fun, patient, considerate, open, honest and sensual. Those dont just apply to one part of the package.

On sharing. Ive often said, caring is sharing. I am a care bear lol someone uses that as a nickname lol Its only things. Ill share what I have. Its a circle that will eventually come around to me :) Maybe not today, tomorrow, next week, month or year. Maybe it will be a few years. Im not in a rush. As long it comes around. The same goes for being selfish. If I am selfish. I know that it will come around to bite me in the tush (RP doesnt count) Usually when I least expect it.

On learning. Always want to be with someone that stimulates the mind. Alone or together. The brain is a mucsle. Use it, excercise it. Challenge it. I know! What are YOU waiting for! Our minds are always going. Even in sleep. Feed it.

On family. You only have one. Cherish the time you spend together. Work on building bridges instead of breaking them. If a bridge is broken... be like tarzan or Jane and swing over. Pick your battles. Its not as important as you think it is sometimes. If you will die because you wont get something or wont get your way... and only if you will die is it worth it to fight. If not, then.. its not that important and you should realize that if you arent willing to die for the cause then you should just let it go.

On friends. Love and cherish them too for they are your second family. When you need to talk about your family lol its them you go to lol They are what holds you up in times of need. They are the pillows of your suffering and the elevator up to your spirits.

On pets. What a great way to share your love then to have a pet. To have your cat/dog etc look to you for nourishment and excercise. Its a great feeling to be able to take care of a pet. Such responsibilty. So much love to be shared.

On laughing. Do it out of the blue, do it in public, do it when your naked, do it when your alone, do it anytime of day, in the rain or in the water. Do it to make your heart light.Do it to share the joy, do it to show others that not everything is serious and that there are moments of great enjoyment. Just do it.

On tears. Do it out of the blue, do it in public, do it when your naked, do it when your alone, do it anytime of day, in the rain or in the water. Do it to make your heart light. Dont be ashamed of it. When there are no words to express your feelings, when theres an overabundance of emotion and words cannot explain Tears will.

On Beauty. We all enjoy something different. We all want something different. We may not be number one on everyones list. But be sure to know that youre number one in someones list. Find something beautiful in a person and youll see them in a different light. Look past what you see and find something that touches you. That will be the beauty you seek. Were all beautiful. Believe it!

On winning. Play to win, but play fair. Push yourself for top prize just know that no matter where you end up youre a winner. You didnt work that hard, you didnt challenge yourself, sacrifice your time and effort to feel bad when you arent at the top of the podium. Keep challenging yourself, learn from ever game/meet or slope.

You determine where you are at any given moment. That does apply to current standing or sitting location. To your position at work, to your current relationship, to your level of fitness and to your level of personal growth. Know that!

Just some thoughts. Take what you need and use them, share them and enjoy them.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At October 25, 2006 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just cried reading this...........FANTASTIC post Darling!

    Wow....Vegas......LOL

     
  • At October 25, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger George said…

    Absolutely awesome post Darling ... one of your best I would say (and I have read them all). It is inspiring and very motivational. Gives a good sense of balance ... Some things are me, others are I would like to be ... gives me many ideas.
    Thank you.

     
  • At October 26, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Yeah I agree with the above sentiments and thanks Darling that was really nice and very inspirational. Very good post...one of your best :) xxx

     
  • At October 26, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Darling, thank you for your views on the "ON". I agree with you on so many things and levels. Thank you for brightening my day.

    Still need those vibes if you can send them. :-( 3 and a half months. Long story.

     
  • At October 27, 2006 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    You have a great, positive outlook
    on life .. I imagine you can deal
    with most all of lifes little (big?) challenges following these guidelines.

    T.S.

     
  • At October 29, 2006 1:45 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Anonymous,

    I hope they were good tears :)Glad you like it.
    I think you have to share your thoughts On Vegas :) Im waiting to the wow! lol

    Hi George,

    Youve read them all! :) Some makes for good bedtime reading I bet! Its good to be inspiring and motivational. Thank you for saying that. i think were all a bit alike, just to different degrees.

    Hell James,

    Always a pleasure to have you come by :) *smile*

    Brewster,

    :)Im gad to be able to share them. need some sunshine in the sunshine state? :)
    oh my goodness the draught continues?!?!
    I asked for great passion and sensuality and sent them your way. I hope it finds you.

    Hello again T.S.

    Thank you for stopping by!!
    I wouldnt want to know what my life would be like if I didnt have a positive outlook. Lifes challenges are different for everyone and I hope to handle mine the best way I know how. :)

     
  • At October 29, 2006 1:47 AM, Blogger darling said…

    I think I will continue this 'On' theme. Id like to anyway. Lots of things to have opinions... on. :)

    Im glad youve read through it and I hope that youve taken what you want from it and somehow apply it and make it your own.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home