darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, October 29, 2006

what I think of when...

...I hear these songs

Dirty babe, you see these shackles baby im your slave.
Ill let you whip me if I misbehave
Its just that no one makes me feel this way...
- Justin Timberlake "Sexyback"

There she goes, shaking that ass on the floor
Bumpin and grindin that pole
The way she's grindin that pole
I think I'm losing control
-Eminem "Shake That" (feat. Nate Dogg)

Promiscuous girl
Wherever you are
I’m all alone
And it's you that I want
Promiscuous boy
You already know
That I’m all yours
What you waiting for?
Promiscuous girl
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need
Promiscuous boy
Let's get to the point
Cause we're on a roll
Are you ready?
- Nelly Furtado "Promiscuous" (feat. Timbaland)

Theres something about certain songs that makes me think of hot, wild sex. Under the sheets, under the sun, under the moon, anywhere. So yes, when I hear these songs on the radio or in someones car, at a club or anywhere. I think of sex. These are just some examples of which songs.

I thought it would be very fun to share 'what I think of when.... '

... more to come!

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2006 10:46 AM, Blogger George said…

    You know Darling that I can take any song and think of the need for sex ... an old country and western song makes me think of sex in a barn ... a driving song makes me think of sex in a moving car or sex on the hood of a parked car ... watching a building burn makes me think of sex in front of a fireplace ... I think you get the picture ... no?

     
  • At October 29, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger George said…

    PS ... you forgot to number this one

     
  • At October 29, 2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Ouch, this entry hurts more then you know. LOL Sadly, yes, the drought continues.

    Enjoy.

     
  • At October 29, 2006 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    I love how music can transport a
    person to different places, times,
    people, events ..

    T.S.

     
  • At October 30, 2006 5:20 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I think everyone thinks of hot, wild sex when they hear those songs hee he :)

     
  • At October 30, 2006 3:21 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    LOL I guess if one was in the mood anything would make them think of sex. LOL

    Ill be starting a series of 'what I think of when' posts.. didnt think I should number them... like the dream, fantasy, truth or fiction posts.

    Im glad that if I did forget something youd let me know. :) Ill make sure not to forget anything but if I do. I know youre there to weatch out for me.

    Brewster!!!!

    SOrry, didnt mean to rub salt...*sigh* I think someone needs to sign up for Darlings class of Seduction 101. :) LOL

    :) you know.. its like this now.. BUT when it rains... it pours.

    Hello T.S

    Welcome back, its good to see you. very well said. Ill be posting more about exactly that in the future. It brings us back to people, places and things.

    :)

    Hello James :)

    Did you kiss the Blarney stone?!?! :) LOL You are right. Im sure that those songs were made for just that :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home