darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, November 26, 2006

113 - more

Ive had a great weekend away. Very relaxing and pleasant. Ive had a busy last couple of weeks and its good to have things slow down a little bit. Things are still a bit on the go and I ll have to get things back on track as things have gone off while I have been away and preoccupied with other things.

Not a big issue. I just hope that its all put in the proper tracks and that things are better than before. Its always nice to hope right?

Massages are wonderful. Having one arranged for me was a great surprise and even though I knew about it beforehand It was a great surprise nonetheless! Who complains when someones hands will be working out the aches and discomfort away, leaving skin so smooth, body sated and a want for more.

Love massages. I cant help but feel aroused when I am on the receiving end of one. My thoughts stumble on the more intimate areas of my body. My thoughts go to a place when hands touch me all over and progress into areas of sweet sweet pleasures... AHEM I apologize I seem to have gone away there for a moment. Forgive me.

Such a great weekend. I hope you all are able to get away and regroup.

4 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never turn down massages either! I love them! And it's a bonus if you have a boyfriend who knows how to give them too! ;-)

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At November 28, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    It's always a good thing to go away and get a bit of a different environment and breathe in different air. It's the high bombardment of positive ions. :) Glad u had a nice time Darling x

     
  • At November 28, 2006 12:17 PM, Blogger George said…

    I think I may take a course on how to give a massage and then read an erotic massage book LOL.

    Good for you Darling, sounds like a nice weekend.

     
  • At November 30, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello George,

    I think thats a great idea for anyone who wants to treat someone with a massage.

    It was a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home