darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

107 - This is me being mean

I never want to be like you. I knew even when I was younger that there was something about you that I didnt like. I used to tell myself that you were irreplaceable. I used to tell myself that there was no one else like you. My how my ideas have changed.

I also used to think that you were great, wonderful and wow! What happened to that person? Was it an illusion? Was it an act? I dont know. I clearly dont care... anymore. I cant ask to have that person back because its not my place to want that person back. Its yours. I thought at some point that I wanted to be like you. Ive come to the conclusion that I dont. Never, I never want to be like you. I dont want to be associated with you, seen with you or have anything to do with you.

I dont want to be anything like you. I dont want to be manipulative. I dont want to be selfish. I dont want to be rude, mean or unbearable. I dont want to be the cause of so many peoples discomfort. The reason people cease to talk when you come in the room. I dont want to be someone people cannot trust. Someone people cannot share things with. I dont want to be like you. I dont want to suck the enegry from the world or be the darkness that spreads its shade.

I want to be someone that people can trust, hug and laugh with. I want to be someone that people can come to when they need help. I want to be someone that will make people smile and make their sprits lift. Shine light when the darkness seem to cast its shade.

If I could I would erase you from this world and my life, not only mine but from all the ones who youve caused pain. I want there to be no memory of you on anyones mind. I dont want you to have ever exsisted.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    That's quite intense but I really am quite an alright guy and I don't think I deserved that!:)

    Only joking. This person (someone from your childhood?) obviously makes you feel angry, full of contempt and just generally helpless so it's probably a good thing that you have deleted them from your life.

    Still if you need to talk about it? :) x

     
  • At November 08, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... you are already the person you say you want to be. I am sorry this person has plagued your life and made it difficult now. Nobody deserves what you describe ... wish I could change it for you.

    : )

     
  • At November 08, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    Maybe you should go back to the
    mall .. Maybe that boy is still
    there to hug you and tell you
    everything will be OK ..

    T.S.

     
  • At November 08, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    You have met my ex-wife. Wow!!!!!
    Just kidding, I hope that this was just you blowing off steam. I feel bad for the person it is directed towards, but I also don't know the whole story.
    We are here if you need someone to talk to!!!!

     
  • At November 09, 2006 10:34 AM, Blogger darling said…

    James,

    Thanks for making me smile with your comment. Yes you are more than all right.

    It feels good to just vent about it all. I couldnt find a punching bag to use so Ithought Id let my fingers do the fighting/typing instead. lol

    Thank you.

    Hi George,

    Such is the hand I was given... sadly... but other than that, things are well. Things cant all be great right? :)

    Funny thing about balance. lol

    Hello T.S

    ...If only it were that easy...

    Hey Brewster,

    LOL What luck we have! lol Yes the steam never lasts long which is always nice.

    Its not a pretty story.. maybe one day...

    ----------------------------

    You guys are the best! Thank you for your kind words and support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home