darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, November 05, 2006

105 - damage

I was walking through the crowded mall. I walk with my back straight and just for the fun of it walk as if I were a runway model. All long legs and head held high, making eye contact with this person then that person. Sexy eye catching strides, subtle sway of my hips and a flirty knowing smile on my lips. It was very fun and very sexy.

I didn't have an idea of what I felt like looking for so I thought I would just go to the stores that I enjoyed. So I tried on some dresses, tried on some pants, took some skirts in the change room with me. Tried on some unmentionables and long winter coats.

I don't know how many times I shimmied out of my clothes and got semi nude by myself. Of course the first couple of minutes spent semi nude was looking at myself in this angle and different poses. All fun. I tried on things that looked great, some that didn't look so great. Im sure I would have had more fun shimmying for someone in those spacious rooms I was in all by my lonesome.

In another crowded hall. I almost bumped into a pretty little girl about 6-7 years old. She had beautiful curly hair up in a pony tail that had some strands loose framing her face. She was lost and walking around in circles. Just looking for a familiar face. Not knowing anyone around her feeling all alone, scared and frightened. I stook aside for a minute wanting to ake sure if I had to go up to her I wouldnt scare her. I saw tears in her eyes and her chin start to tremble. My heart went out to this little girl who already has felt something that she will at one point or another feel again.

Lost, afraid, frightened and alone. funny, I could relate to her. Though I have never been lost in the same way. Just those feelings that she had gone through... Sometimes I have felt lost and alone. Scared and frightened. For one reason or another. I cant say I wish I never felt those. For those moments are what makes us step up and show everyone what we are made of. Those moments make us reveal ourselves, our strength, our truth.

I started to walk to her and help her when she runs to a boy about 3 years older than she was and wrapped her arms around him and bawled. He smiled over her head and said. 'You're ok now'. She wouldn't let her go and I just stood and watched them through people walking by. I smiled and thought thats how its going to be little girl. Sometimes you'll feel lost and afraid. But there will be a time when someone wraps their arms around you and will tell you that it will be ok.

Feeling great after witnessing the family reunion. I walk down and pick up some frozen yogurt. A treat. Enjoy life and all that!

It was a great day, I got a lot of things done.

Tally for the day

Coles 1 item total $16.95
Smart Set 4 items total $91.20
La Vie En Rose 13 items total $257.64

Total damage $365.79 in less than 3 hours

It was a good day, it could have been much worse. I spied a pair of boots that was $195 and decided that I would wait until another day. A pant suit at $250 that I may check bck on and see if ever goes on sale. Im all for a good deal :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home