darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

103 - Halloween

Just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Halloween!!

Make sure to give out premium candy.
Always give out more to the cutest/ best dressed at the door.
Costumes are optional. (when giving out candy) Trick or treaters, costumes a must!!
Fruits and vegetables are not a good idea to be given out.
Money is ok LOL
Tell the kiddies that they look very scary/cute/ scary and or pretty.
Make sure to check your childrens candy, take some for yourself. You deserve a cut :) lol
Portion out their candy intake, sugar highs will keep them up.
Make sure they eat healthy to balance out the sugar.

Im not sure how many children will come to my door. But just in case. Im going to get some Snickers bars, bags of peanut M&M's and boxes of Smarties and a few other goodies :)

I cant be held responsible for the fate of leftovers.

4 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Happy Halloween Darling. Ooooooooooooh (ghostly type noise....spooky!)_:) xx

     
  • At October 31, 2006 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,

    Trick or Treat ..

    a bag of peanut M&M's sound
    good ..

    T.S.

     
  • At November 01, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Trust me, I always take my share.

    P.S. Drought is over. ;-)

     
  • At November 02, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger darling said…

    James!! :)

    I could picture you Ooooooooh-ing spookily at me. LOL

    Hello T.S,

    I love M&Ms!! ... and Twix bars, Snickers and Samrties!! :) Oh and Wunderbars.

    Thats pretty much what I like in the chocolate variety. Might be a few odds and ends, those are my yumm choices! :)

    Brewster,

    OMG :) *smile* LOL Was it the chocolate?!?

    Love those PS's LOL

    Now that Halloween is over, Christmas is ready to advertised already. :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home