darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, November 13, 2006

110 - updates

Books and reading.

I have no control... sometimes. LOL I went to the library that one time.. and took out 37 books... I finished about 10 then went to return them ... decided to go inside to take a quick look around ... and left with about 15 books... A few days leter needing to return more books I went in and dropped them off... I looked at the shelves quickly and went out with 9 more books.
I now have 3 bags of books to go through. I love it and I hate it. Love reading and enjoying them. Hate that I dont have control. *blush* Love the new authors that I have picked up. Hate that I feel like my time is taken up with the books. Love that my time is taken with with the books.
I really should post a bit about what I have read... but that takes away from reading time which I desperately need :) I cant win!!!

Health and Fitness

I havent been as disciplined as I was when I first started. I was a bit worried about that BUT Ive learned that as long as my will and want is strong then I am not lost in the fight for a healthy lifestyle. Even if I dont go as much as I used to. The will to workout is much stronger than ever in my life.

I eat healthy its still a work in progress but its working. I havent gained any weight that I have lost and I havent been craving things that I have removed or cut down on. Even if I dont see a change physically. I know that the changes mentally are worth it.

Oh yeah... Im eating healthy and I havent been as discplined like I mentioned, with going to the gym, I still lost some weight YAY! lol

Work and Entertainment

Work is work, fun some days, dull on others. Im always looking for a new job. Whether it be here in my hometown or elsewhere. If you know of anything fabulously lucrative and amazingly fun, please do let me know. Why am I looking? Why not? I think its the best time to look for a new job.. is when you have one. You never know.. maybe someone will see this post and think that I am perfect for something or another and whisk me away!!

Im looking forward to catching a movie in the movie theater. Maybe even making it a whole day affair. My sister and I used to do that. Spend the day watching movies in the theater. Catching up on all the latest movies. Good times.

Heres to another busy couple of weeks coming up....

1 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger George said…

    Books ... a wonderful pasttime ... relaxing, enjoyable and can be exciting in a page turner sort of way.

    Health and Fitmess ... You'll get back to exercising with your positive attitude ... good to hear that you're not gaining weight you have already lost ... wouldn't want to have to lose it again ... much better to lose existing weight rather than newly regained weight.

    Work and Entertainment ... you're right, work is work and entertainment is fun. A movie day sounds wonderful ... I am sure your sister would love to go with you ... again ... bring back old times.

    You have brought up 3 joys ... books, fitness and entertainment. Good for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home