darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, November 09, 2006

108 - Letter

Hi Darling,

I dont know what to say other than I love you and I cant lose you. Even though you are with someone else I still want to call you every day and talk all night like we used to do. I dont care how long it takes for us to be together again. I have realized how good of a girlfriend you have been to me and that you are worth evrey minute of my suffering. No matter how long it takes.

I dont know why God has chosen us to break up but he has also given me a love for you that will not stop. What do I do with this love? Will it fade away? We have had a 3 year relatioship that challenged the both of us everyday. We have been able to hold out for that long. How long can I hold out for. I know how much is in my heart and that will give us strength and hope for us.

Not until that love is gone will I give up. Persistence is my strongest trait. I dont know when to quit. Even when I have lost I still go on. I have seen this in me for as long as I can remember. I know if you look you haveseen it in me also, in many facets of my life. Mario could have not been more correct when he said that I am not a quitter. One day you and I will be together again and we will both have grown and our love together will be awesome.

I love you Darling like no one has before or will.
DMR

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At November 09, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... I don't know about you but I hate whiners. If it's over, it's over ... pick yourself up and move on. I have seen that sometimes there remains an attachment of some sort between 2 people who are no longer together. If one begs long enough he/she may be taken back as a partner but too often the pity factor in involved and it does not last.
    To act like the person in your letter is an embarrassment to both of you. Surely people realize that no matter how great it was with one person you can find another that will make a relationship even better.

    He sounds pretty desperate ... it must have been difficult staying with him for 3 years. I would suggest that you don't even think of bringing him back into your life.

     
  • At November 09, 2006 2:03 PM, Blogger darling said…

    I agree pick yourself up and move on. Thats happened.

    I always strive for continuity. Even after the relationship has ended.

    Maybe I am different but I see it as something thats shaped me into who I am today no matter what happened in the relationship or the outcome of the relatioship. Its a part of my life and continues to be something thats helped mold me.

    There was no begging involved here. Just a letter that expressed what he couldnt in person.

    Im not embarrassed by the letter. It might not have ended in ways that either of us thought. But I think it takes a lot of courage and strength to write so openly about something, to someone who may react in a different way that wasnt expected.

    "No matter how great it was with one person you can always find another that will make a relationship even better."

    The grass isnt always greener...

    Every relationship is unique. I will never have a relationship like I did with that person. I will have different relationships, with some similarities and some differences but never the same.

    If there is a sense of desperation. I can relate, to wanting someone so much that youd write a letter to someone in hopes that your heart shows and is handled with care and shown consideration.

    I wouldnt trade those years for anything. He was never out of my life. He may return if he still felt that way.. BUT in a different capacity than he was in previously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home