darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, November 13, 2006

111 - busy busy little bee

Hi everyone,

Ive been kind of busy and swamped at work lately and I havent been able to properly blog like Id like to. The fact that my PC is still scattered around the house doesnt really help either. So finding time to write is an issue. Theres plenty in my head though dont you worry.

Some things just dying to get out somewhere, thoughts that need a home or something like it.

I think for the next couple of weeks Ill be a ghost here. Im working on a DFTF post and Im almost finished. Its... different. Im sure youll like it. So thats something to look forward to!!

In the mean time Ill give you a run down on what my schedules been like.

Mon 13th Work, then stay late and then off to bartend the Theory of a Deadman, Mobile and Three days grace Concert.

Tue 14th Work, then stay late and then pff to bartend what they call the 'Old Timers Hockey Game'

Wed 15th - Fri 17th Work, then run around and fly to Toronto for some fun and shopping until Friday evening. (thats run around doing errands not taking a running start to.. fly. In case some of you were wondering.. if you werent wondering that... Im sure you are now) lol

Sat 18th -Sun19th Off to a weekend of relaxing with a friend.

Mon 20th Work then TBD (Id like to have this night to regroup and catch up on sleep if needed)

Tue 21st - Taking the day off work with a Friend coming from out of town.

Wed 22nd Work then Girls Night!!

Thurs 23rd - Sun 26th Work then Off for the weekend of fun and Parties out of town!

I think Im going to need my vitamins!
Be good! and always remember to smile even when you may not think theres much to smile about.

I know Ill be in a blogging mood at some point so keep watch!

6 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Darling,
    Sounds like a busy stretch.
    You'll probably have plenty to
    blog about when things settle
    down.
    Have fun and stay safe ..

    T.S.

     
  • At November 14, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    You have been a busy bee. We'll still be here when usual blogging resumes :)

     
  • At November 14, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger George said…

    Oh Darling ... I don't think I could keep up with you even if I was much younger.
    Enjoy the time with friends ... perhaps they'll get you to forget all that work you have been doing.

    Waiting to read your posts in a couple of weeks but I will continue to check in until then.

    Have fun.

     
  • At November 16, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Well just enjoy life, okay. Slow down to smell the flowers.

    Look who is talking. This is my first time home in a week and then I will be down in the Keys for a soccer tournament.

    Enjoy your friends and be careful.

     
  • At November 18, 2006 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    New face alert....

    I stumbled onto your blog through a random blog-surf yesterday, and I have to say, it's an enjoyable read! Thanks for your thoughts and point of view. And keep it coming- those sexy stories. Not bad at all! ;-)

    ~TuxBaby, wandering through the blogworld this weekend

     
  • At November 20, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello T.S,

    You were right, there is plenty to blog about and share with you all. Im starting a few entries so I hope that they get finished for you guys to read :)

    Thanks :) It was fun.

    Hello James!

    Busy busy little bee I was! Had a great time. Hope to be able to update soon with a couple of posts. :)

    Hi George,

    I enjoyed my time off of work and It was a success in getting my mind away for a while

    Hey Brewster!

    LOL ... when it rains it pours!! Great time to learn to manage time and be organized! lol

    Hope the tournament went well. Im sure ill catch up on the details soon.

    Hello and welcome Tuxbaby :)

    Gotta love those random blogs that pay off! :) lol Glad that youve enjoyed yourself during your stay.

    LOL Please no holding those thoughts and points of view against me :)

    Ohhh another fan! :) Glad you liked the DFTF entries. More to come soon!

    See you again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home