darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, November 23, 2006

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

I drove to the hotel and met Nick at his door when I knocked and we hugged and kissed. I was nervous and I saw Helen, for a moment I was surprised to see her. I was hoping it would only be Nick. She was sitting on the couch and had a glass of white wine with her at the side table. I said hello and introduced myself and stuck my hand out, she reached for it and shook it and we smiled. I set my purse down on the side of the couch and unsure of what to do and having not been asked to sit, I sat. I was really nervous.

I sat and Nick asked me if I would like a glass of wine and he poured me a glass. I asked a few questions about their trip to get us talking and I asked about some things that happened during my last meeting with Nick. How their move was, how they liked the house and all those.

Soon there was quiet and I wasn't sure if Helen was comfortable. I wasn't sure if Nick would step up and be the bridge. So I just sat and watched them look at each other and try to communicate with eyebrows and questioning eyes. I thought to excuse myself and I stood and mentioned that I spilled some wine on my hands and I would return soon. I walked in the bathroom and made a show about washing my hands then taking my time with it and just giving them time to settle in and maybe even decide against the rest of the night.

After a couple of minutes I opened the door and walked out to Nick standing by the window and Helen still sitting. They both looked at me and smiled. I sat back down and then Nick walked to Helen and was stroking her arm and she patted the space in between us so he could sit there. It was a comfy squeeze.

We all were quiet for a moment and then they looked at each other and then they kissed and hugged almost in permission and acceptance. They continued to kiss and when they stopped he had one hand on one of her breasts and then looking at me leaned in to kiss me.

He had his arms crossed in front of him, a breast in each hand. One was hers, the other mine. I smiled and he took my hand and placed it over the bulge in his pants. I squeezed the bulge feeling it grow and felt her hand stroke mine and her hand went to touch my other breast. She tugged the neckline and before she pulled to cause any damage, I let go and leaned back to remove my sky blue halter top.

They both watched as I did and they both made movements to touch me as I leaned forward again. They each played with me, on one side, hands that knew what I liked, a strong touch with an occasional pinch and squeeze to my nipple. On the other a soft exploration, tentative rubbing soon growing curious and reaching my nipple, barely touching tham making my nipple harden. I hear her say 'they are firm'

She stands up suddenly and takes a sip of her wine. He stands and walks to her and they hug and kiss. I watch and see his arm reach for me to pull me up to them. I stand and step closer to them and he takes her shirt and pulls it over her head dropping it to the floor. We stand facing each other and our arms raise, each to touch one other. He stands watching us in awe. Rubbing our shoulders and back. So different, yet the same. Her nipples are small and pink. I look down the line of my body and see darker skin and brown nipples, hard nipples which she is rubbing in between her fingers. I palm her breast and squeeze. The texture is different than mine I step closer and we rub against each other gently. Our bodies moving against each other, feeling each others skin glide over each other.

I look at her and her mouth opens. She leans in and presses her mouth to mine and I open my lips slightly until I feel her tongue. She has soft lips, warm and gentle. She takes my tongue into her mouth and gently suckles. I let her. I let the gentleness sweep me away. She lets go and another mouth is on mine, his. Kissing me hard, Such a difference. I enjoy this one too. My tongue sweeps against his.

When we end the kiss I notice his pants are undone and around his ankles. Hes not wearing anything underneath and my hand gravitates to his erection. She is unbuttoning his shirt and I stroke him. She watches my hand and I continue to stroke. He surges in my hand, growing bigger and he hardens. One of her hands reaches under mine and cups him and rubs as I stroke. He watches us touch him and his hands again finds my nipples. I let go of him and she takes him into her hand and gets down on her knees in front of him. He reaches behind me and lowers the zipper on my skirt and they fall away revealing that I no longer have anything on.

She sees this and as she has him in her mouth, reaches an arm to me and rubs the smooth skin. Popping him out of her mouth she says 'shes so smooth, I like it bare' then she moves me to the bed and helps me lie back and she opens my legs and settles herself in between my legs and dives right in. Her mouth hot and her tongue wet, slipping and sliding all over me, then concentrating on the most sensitive part of me, she rubs her tongue in circles and I feel my hips move to where it feels the best, as she sucks my tiny button into her mouth pressing her lips over me, my legs shake and hands are holding them open. His.

He is leaning over us watching. A hot gleam in his eye, he looks at me and says 'this is hot'. She moves away from me and tells him to taste me and he does, he leans over my one leg and licks me deeply and then kisses her.

I watch and I am aching. I reach down and wrap my small fingers around him and stroke and squeeze. Her hands reach down to where mine are stroking him and she cups his balls, he leans back against the bed, his knees spread wide and his erection thrust upwards with my hand working him. Her hand fondles him and his eyes are half closed in pleasure and watches the attention we are giving him. I look at her and see shes watching me, leans in to me and we kiss and continue to touch him.

We separate and were all on the bed arms and legs around and on each other. She takes his hands and places them on my breasts and her hand goes in between my legs to play. As she makes my body tighten he makes other things tighten. When I wiggle free of both their attentions I lay her on her back and rub her legs and stomach as I look at her and press my face in to do some exploring. I am tentative and he helps me by playing with her nipples and kissing her. I push her legs wider and I am directed by her moans and movement.

I glance up and see that he is kneeling by her and is pulling in and out of her mouth while tugging on her pink nipples. I continue to lick and rub, slipping a finger inside her to add to her pleasure. He walks behind me and pushes himself inside deep, stretching me open and holding my hips tight. He walks me up so I am face to face with her breasts. I lick one as he pulls in and out of me. The speed varies and I lock my body tight and hear her voice urging him to continue, to go faster. He is moaning behind me and every so often I hear a slap and feel a sting of warmth on my ass. I let go of her nipple and press my face to her chest.

Our bodies all moving with each thrust inside me. I moan loudly and tell him 'im close' I tell him to continue and a shudder runs through my body and I hold on to him, my grip tightening around him. He moans and thrusts in shallow and fast. As my body continues to take his thrusts he erupts inside me and his hands run up and down my back. Her hands are also on me caressing me. They lay me on my side and move around to each other so that he can kiss my mouth and slip his tongue over my lips only to take them in his mouth to gently suck on them.

She moves around him and rubs his chest and legs. trailing her nails over his body and I lean down to her to rub my lips against hers. Our mouths open and we share a gentle kiss. She takes my tongue into her mouth and tugs on it, sucking it into her mouth while she teases my nipple with a finger. He has one of us on either side of him and he strokes our hair, shoulders arms and chest. We share his body and together we take turns taking him into.

After some time, she crawls her way up his body and sits on top of him. I move behind her and cup her breasts in my hands, kneeding them, rubbing my palms over her nipples to make them hard. She lowers herself onto him and I watch him as her body moves over him. My one hand moves in front of my body and reaches down to my center, finding my clit I rub and join in the moans. My arm is tugged gently and I am asked to move.

I am now facing her, and his tongue is flicking over me and making me rub myself over him up and down. She leans in and takes my nipple into her mouth and I quicken my hip movement and feel him thrusting faster. I feel her mouth tighten around me and the pressure of her mouth makes me more sensitive. My hand is around her breast, my thumb rubbing over her.

She leans up to sit up straight and I push her so she is leaning on her arm behind her. I can watch as she lowers herself onto him. I can see her take him in. I reach my hand to where they are joined and rub her clit. He moans under me as he feels her tighten due to my rubbing. I continue to rub her until her body bucks over him quickly and her body breaks out in goosebumps and she shudders around him. She pulls off of him and I lean down to take him in my mouth as he continues to lick me. After taking as much of him as I can into my mouth I pull him in and out slowly, teasing him. His hips lift of the bed into my mouth for a few quick thrusts and I start to go faster over him.

He pulls me aside and turns me around. I sit on top of him and we both look around and see we have an audience of one who says 'keep going I think Ill watch' I smile and continue. My ankles are by his shoulders and my arms behind me. Were joined together and I control the speed. He tightens for me and that movement makes me gasp. Makes me stop and tell him to ' do that again' He does and I am soon on the brink. I move my hips back and forth over him and his hand in between us rubbing my inner thighs running his fingers around me.

I take my pleasure from him that he is offering and move my hips faster and faster over him. his hands are pulling me into him so I can get more of him inside me and I feel how hard he is inside me and I want to cum so badly my arms start to shake and I am on my tip toes and my body gryating over him. Soon I fall and shatter over him as he continues to find his way. After feeling my orgasm he pushes me higher and higher over him, his thrusts are long and sure, with a few hard strokes hes pushed up into me and his body stills underneath me as he shudders inside me.

After some wine and sitting back against the pillows, my hips are pulled to the center of the bed and my head hangs off the side of the bed. My mouth is full of the length of him as he holds my legs apart while he watches her tongue go in and out of me. After I go over the edge once more. We settle in and relax against each other.

I wiggle my way back and feel him harden. his arms tighten around me pulling me close and I feel him nuzzling my shoulder to my neck sending shover down my spine and into my center. I move my hand to his hip and i squeeze his a little bit. My breathing becomes a bit labored and I can tell I am getting excited. He slips a hand in between my legs and I open them for him and he angles me just right so he can guide himself inside and we move our bodies aggressively against each other until he explodes inside me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home