darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

114 - reunion

I knew something was missing. My phone. I knew it was too quiet in the office. Aside from the regular phones, the hum of conversations from everyone in the office, the click click click of the keyboards in use. Something was missing and it was my phone... which usually rings. It rings countless of times throughout the day.

Most calls I answer. Most. (smile)

Theres one person... ok.. a man that I am a little hesitant to speak with as all he wants to talk about happens to be the subject he always talks about. Its become a little tiring. A little on the deja vu side of life. My life.

Does he call to wonder how I am? How my weekend fared? How the weather is? Negative. He wonders about the more scandalous areas of my life. Granted it is a lot of fun and at times and sometimes theres a whole lot of scandalous things happening.

Now now... its all in perspective :) Dont let your minds run away lol Not this time anyway (wink)

Ok so.. the phone... in one of my coworkers offices. I must have left it there when I went to stretch my legs. It was on vibrate and when I went by... again to stretch my legs. I caught sight of it, checked the screen and saw 3 missed calls.

So I have been reunited with the phone and all is well :)

3 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger George said…

    I don't understand that if you have call display (don't most cell phones) why you don't just not answer if he calls. Seems like a simple strategy to me or am I too simple?

     
  • At November 28, 2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Darling,
    Your phone probably started vibrating
    to get your attention as you walked by.
    "Hey Darling, Here I am !!"
    Like a puppy wagging its tail when its
    owner comes home .. LOL

    T.S.

     
  • At November 30, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    If the owner of a CP doesnt subscribe for that feature then they wont know who is calling, ever. Those who do have that feature will know unless the caller has their number blocked or it is a private number.

    Hi T.S.

    LOL the phone knows who its owner is, I think my dog would enjoy it if she were with me as much as the phone is.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home