darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

115 - its the look

My shoes are so very inappropriate for the weather. They were calling for freezing rain and I have on my 3.5 inch black stilettos on. I continue to refuse or acknowledge that winter is coming. I still wear my skirts and if its really too cold then Ill don a pair of dress pants. On top I will have something appropriate and flirty.

They are calling for +14 degree celcius today! YAY!.. Im worried about whats coming my way now. uh oh!!

I think that I will soon have to store some shoes for the winter, place them in their respective boxes and bid them a sweet hibernation. Til we meet again...

Its not so bad I think. Some places arent as lucky as I am here, where its just cold and wet, other places have wetness which have morphed into something that will stay for the next few months. Snow. Theyve had it and had it in by the truckloads. Other places who have had those truckloads of snow ALSO get the dip in temperature. (brrrrrr is right!)

Sadly its coming my way and I know this. Sometimes I wonder if it has stayed away because there is something that I have to do outside. Bring something in, bag leaves, trim the bushes... something... anything? Is it that I should have my car looked at? Have someone take it for a test drive, make sure my brakes and tires are ready for the challenges of winter... maybe.

Its something though, to walk in these babies, no matter what the weather is like. I am tall (finally, all it took is footwear that look like towers lol) and I am proud and I am one damn fine sexy lady walking! (sometimes I get that feeling no matter what I am wearing) HA!

Theres the real reason. How can I feel sexier than that? Im sure Ill still feel sexy in my thigh Ahem.. knee high leather boots that have no difference in height. Well. Its the look.

Tell me, when you see someone walking in those shoes. Lets pick black stilettos and knee high leather boots both the same height. That woman dressed in the same attire. White fitted blouse and a black pencil skirt, hugging the hips and flares out gently by her knees.

Which look would you prefer? ... for that matter... do you even notice the shoes? I wonder

10 Comments:

  • At November 29, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger George said…

    Well Darling you pose quite a question ... high boots or stilletos. Hmmm, I don't know if guys actually notice the footwear until after they have checked out some other specific areas. Although from a distance the boots rule the overall picture.

     
  • At November 29, 2006 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, winter is definitely upon us. To echo George, it's not the shoes. Barefoot is just as sexy!

     
  • At November 29, 2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    I have to extend on what George said. I don't guys really notice the shoes, but we do notice your attitude.

    If the shoes make you feel sexy, we'll notice that more than we notice the shoes themselves.

    However, if you really want to impress a guy and have him think that you're the sexiest thing he has ever seen just show up at his place naked one day - and bring food.

     
  • At November 29, 2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a high-boots woman myself... makes me feel like CatWoman or something.

    But I have to agree with the men here- it's more the attitude than the specific shoe. I don't pay attention to shoes (not a shoe-hound at all) but a sexy attitude REALLY shows.

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At November 29, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    You were wearing shoes?!?!?! LOL Oh, by the way, it was in the mid eighties down here in wonderful Florida. LOL Now Freezing rain in our forecast.

     
  • At November 30, 2006 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    I think it is great for people to
    look good/neat/attractive/sexy.
    I notice what a woman is wearing,
    especially if it looks good on her.

    I also agree with tuxbaby. It is the
    person's personality/attitude that
    is really the magnet that draws people
    to you.

    T.S.

     
  • At November 30, 2006 9:36 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Ill bite and ask what areas.. knees... elbows? ears?

    Hello ... again Anonymous,

    (sigh) Winter Shwinter.. Ill have to rethink being barefoot... can I accessorize that with anything else?



    Helloooo Frank!!

    Good to see you again

    LOL great tip! lol Ill try not to attract too much attention as I sway my way to the front door.

    Food or beer? or both? lol

    Hey Tuxbaby,

    lol I can see where you get Catwoman. Its the fitten leather close to the skin, having to zip it all the way up... yup!

    Brewster!

    LOL well.. Ill just have to cancel the nude footwear ad I was planning on doing... I told them they needed to add a belt or something LOL

    I dislike freezing rain... makes it hard to walk... sensible shoes? Whats that!?? lol

    Hello again T.S.

    Thanks for stopping by :) Nice to see you as always.

    Its all about the attitude. I understand and do agree. Its always nice to have someone notice, whether its the attitude, what people are wearing or something ...

    Gotta love attitude. It matches anything!!

     
  • At November 30, 2006 12:36 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... you bit so I'll tell ... The first thing I really pay attention to on a woman is whether or not she smokes ... physically it is her hands ... nice nails and nice hands tell me that she pays attention to herself ... so the rest of her body follows with the same care and concern.

    By the way, the best thing to accessorize the bare foor with is the bare leg. And the best thing to accessorize the bare leg with is the ... bare butt ... etc. etc. etc.

     
  • At December 18, 2006 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For my twopenneth, I'd like to say Darling that I absolutely do notice a girls shoes. The Stilettos or Boots debate is a toughie, but heel height is all important....especially with a pencil skirt, fitted shirt and if were stockings underneath I'd loose the ability to breathe !!! ;-) Forget the winter - keep the shoes out !

    dabbey. x

     
  • At December 29, 2006 8:48 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello George,

    Very good observations on how people care for themselves.

    LOL Bare is the theme is it? lol

    Hello Anonymous Dabbey,

    Ill take your twopenneth, the height of the heel is important. Im not as noticed when I wear simple 2 inch slingbacks as when Im wearing 4 inches.

    I wonder why...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home