darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, March 26, 2007

What You Didnt Know...

You didnt know that Id become who I am did you?
That I would be this person with ideas of how life should be, of how people should live, of what I think is fair and just. Maybe not right or correct or proper. But it fits me just perfectly and if you took some time to think about it its fitting for a lot of people.

Theres a lot you dont know. A lot you wouldnt believe. There are things that you might not like. I know you wont like. Maybe something that no one will like. Thats ok with me, for I am the one that lives with it all. If its something I can live with and accept, why cant you?

I make sure that you arent involved. Nowhere near involved. I make sure that I hold it close to me and make all the decisions. Only putting myself in the line of fire should it come that way. If things get too tough I can always stop. Take a break, relax and start again. If thats what I want.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Paul Corsetti (416)455-5515 said…

    Hey Darling,

    You directing that towards your readership? Or did an ex find your blog and freak out?

    Them words sound like you's put'n someone in their place....

     
  • At March 26, 2007 12:23 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Paul,

    Just thoughts in my head. Im feeling a bit rebellious and wanting to buck the norm. Society and what idea it has for me.

    Dontt hink its going to happen any time soon that I follow the straight and arrow path it would prefer.

    :).. just a prelude...

     
  • At March 27, 2007 9:08 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Im quite liking that rebellious streak that you have in you Darling :)

     
  • At March 27, 2007 1:46 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello James,

    :) Lets hope theres more than the streak that you enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home