darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

158 - torture

Torture is sitting within one foot of a man with beautiful hands. Long, straight and nicely trimmed. Perfect. A watch on his left wrist. Silver. Classic.

Long fingers that I was picturing inside me. Filling me. Pushing me to orgasm. My mind was screaming at him to touch me. Anywhere. I took it a step further and though if he doesn't touch me ... I will. He can stay and see what he could be doing and hopefully... well.. you see where its going.

It was probably a one way attraction though. He was here for work. As was I, but I get pulled easily into imagining me on his lap or on the desk with him in between my legs somehow. Hand, face or hips.

I found myself not paying attention to some of the things he was talking about and had to ask him to repeat himself.. a couple of times. I bet he thought I had a mental deficiency or something. I could tell him what I was missing and that would include him and his nice hands...

He asked me a question which I fully understood and I would look away and imagine us in a compromising yet highly pleasurable situation. I must have sighed with something other than interest.. more like sighed with need because he asked me what I was looking at and followed my gaze down to his hands on the printouts he had brought. Thinking he was covering up what I was looking at he moved his hand, the actual object of my gaze, away.

I told him I was thinking and smiled a secret half smile, thinking he has no clue what was on my mind, but oh how I wished he did and wanted the same things. I was contemplating out and out propositioning him. But what would I have told him? Meet me at this place, at this time and make sure you're alone OR Tell me where you are staying and Ill meet you there after work or if you want why don't we just go there now?

My breasts were instantly aware of the attraction and was hopefully attracting some of their own. I was a little worried that the need/want would show in my eyes if I looked him directly in the eye... seeing as I was still reeling from recent goings on in the past few days. So I would look him in the eye as its only polite and I would be rushed with images of my hands in his hair, behind his neck, pulling him close for kisses and then his hands, oh his hands.

They would be roaming my body and leaving a delicious trail of heat wherever they went. I tried to picture him naked sitting across from me but its never the same when one actually sees that person naked so sometimes that doesn't work for me. So I just have images of naked torso against naked torso and for easy access a lift of a skirt and a zipper undone. Union!

Once the meeting ended it was about time for lunch and he said he was looking forward to coming back for another meeting and he mentioned doing lunch. Me and my sex filled mind wants to think that it will be a lunch meeting that turns into some afternoon delight. Its always possible...

:) It gives me something to look forward to when he returns. It can happen... or it could be another face to face meeting with my mind playing marionette with his body, making him move to my whims.. and oh those whims are nice.

I bumped into him again after a couple of hours and I debated whether to ask him if he meant lunch with just the two of us or lunch with together with other people. Lunch eating things off of each others body or lunch at a restaurant fully dressed. Lunch with work in mind or forget lunch totally as that eats up time we could be in coitus. I just smiled at him when he tapped on the window to get my attention.

(sigh) What would I do without this imagination of mine??

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home