darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, March 10, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction


I met him in the lobby where we headed into the restaurant for dinner. We talked and shared some stories and flirted well and intensely. Hands underneath the table were busy. I was rubbing his thigh slightly, softly brushing against him as he grew harder. I had him harder by the time my fingers wrapped around him over his pants.
His hand in between my legs. Lightly stroking me. Teasing me. Our conversation quiets during this time as were both trying to please the other and enjoy silently, not attracting any attention.

Before taking it further we slow things down and eventually behave in time for chocolate mousse. Which we share and discuss how else it could be used for the evening.. playful ideas came to mind.

We take a stroll back up to his room, sharing deep kisses in the elevator. Inside his room he slowly undresses me. Kissing the skin newly exposed. Standing in front of him he trails his fingers over me from my neck to my waist, leaving a wake of small goosebumps.

My nipples hardening with his gaze and soft hands. We kiss some more and its an interesting feeling to be fully naked, flushed against someone fully clothed. the material scraping against my nipples making them more sensitive.

I pull away and start to undress him and as I'm undoing the buttons of his shirt hes undoing other buttons lower on his body. I leave his boxers on and pull his head down for more kisses which I make him chase for a minute.

He had me sit on the desk chair and spread my legs open for him. He stood to my right and tilted the chair back against the desk, so he could kiss me and slip his hand between my legs. It was a great feeling. I like being teased this way...

I also enjoy kissing a lot. Which we did. I was close to an orgasm but didn't... I got off of the chair and had him sit against the bed and with me in between his knees, teasing him, making him hard, getting him harder that I had him glistening for me. I kept eye contact for most of it and showed him how I enjoyed kissing him there. I showed him how much I liked him in my mouth, using my tongue to tease him.


I knew he was close and he didn't want to finish here, though I wanted him to, as I knew we still had a lot of time together. I wanted him to lose control and be spent and happy.

He tried to pull me away, but I kept going, wrapped my lips tighter around him and pressed my face closer to him and took him in deeper. Soon instead of him fighting to set himself free, his hands rested gently on my head encouraging me to do more. His hips flexing up to meet my wet mouth.

When he was ready I pulled away and stroke him until he decorated my chest nicely.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home