darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

153 - measures

I think I have too much on my plate again OR I don't have enough to do...OR the things that I'm doing aren't satisfying something in me that needs it. Which might explain the darker posts that have come lately. The Out of control feelings? Maybe I need to take control of something..

I'm not sure what to do. I don't know what I want and I don't know what I don't want anymore. Its time to reorganize... again. Every so often it needs to be done. Ill be OK. Don't worry too much. My highs are high and my lows aren't often.

I wonder if I want to know any of the above. I imagine going through life in bliss. Not being aware. Is ignorance really bliss. For a moment maybe, but for life? I'm not quite sure.

I would try it out but I'm too aware to ever be really ignorant. Even when I don't want to be. Its there. I guess we all are at some times and in regards to certain things, sometimes on purpose other times.. clueless.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I appreciate them. It helps a little to be able to just get something as simple as writing it out and getting it out of my mind this way.. even if its relief for a moment.

Today I need a hug... OK I need more than a hug. I was trying to keep it at just a hug. But it wont be enough, I still feel the need to rip off clothes and feel hot skin against my own. How slutty is that. My weakness... sex. Is that possible? Why cant anything be simple?!?

I don't smoke, drink excessively or participate in drugs. Maybe I should? Think of it as a trade off. But really. I think if I had to choose of any of the above I might have to stick with what I already have.

The dark side of Darling rises. Why am I sharing? I don't know. Maybe Ill regret it later, maybe not. I'm honest and you get the good with the bad right. Don't worry there is more good than bad :)

I just want something that I cant name, that I cant describe, that I cant reach out and touch. Maybe one day ill reach out and something will be there. Ive got plenty of time... I think? Oh well Whatever will happen whenever it will happen. I hope I'm around to witness it :)

As is the Darling way. Ill do whatever needs to be done (blush) The whatever Ill leave to your imagination. Sometimes its just a good nights sleep. Others... well.. other measures are taken.

Regular reading pleasure soon to return. Stay tuned.

Feeling much better as things get worked out of my system. Like anything, I like to do things thoroughly... its like feeding an ever hungry beast... selfish and hungry with a one track mind. Interested in one thing. OK maybe a few things but all closely related to each other somehow.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At March 06, 2007 2:14 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Darling,

    Having too much on your plate? Or not enough to do? Not feeling full-filled?

    Wanting something that you can't name or describe?

    I think I know the solution to all of your problems: jump in your car and come to Detroit.

    It's a 9 hour drive, I know. However, when you get here Liza and I will do everything in our considerable powers to make your life better.

    (Never underestimate the power of Wayne State Univ. alums - they don't call us the Warriors for nothing.)

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At March 06, 2007 5:44 PM, Blogger George said…

    Hi Darling ... we all get feeling that way from time to time. It passes as we get what we want or we get tired of waiting and put the thought aside.

    Forget the 9 hour drive ... I am only 6 hours away.

     
  • At March 07, 2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Darling, Yes, I agree with the folks above. We all get into a funk sometimes in our lives. Sadly, I have hit several of them in the past few years other then when I got remarried. You are the only one that knows you, so you are the only one that knows what you need. LOL Whether it is 6 hours, 9 hours, or even further away, it seems as if you have quite a few people in your corner. Many hugs from all of us. Take care of yourself.

     
  • At March 07, 2007 2:30 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank,

    9 hours you say? Maybe one day. I might... It would make for a nice road trip. LOL Darling does Detroit in a non Debbie way!

    Hopefully I wont totally deplete the powers that you speak of just to make things things better for lil ol me.

    Go Warriors!! :)

    Hi George,

    Its reassuring that its not just me and that people go through the same thing now and again. It makes sense, once its satisfied or enough time has gone by.. its moved to the side for something else.

    6 hours...

    Hi Brewster,

    Im glad to see you around here. Dont make me worry about whats happening on your end. Thanks for peeking in and Im sure that things will right itself when its time.

    Oh road trips :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home