darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, February 19, 2007

147 - top me oops stop me

Someone stop me. Really, find a way to stop me in a way that Id enjoy ... please :)

Ok so far. I work full time during the day J1. Within J1s company I also work in a different department filling in for one of the girls. Ill call that one J1.5 Im there about twice a week as well. Now I am also employed elsewhere, J2, where its casual work, which I agree to come in depending on my schedule and I have told them to put me on an 'Ill call you when Im ready to come back' status. During the time that I havent worked there. I went and found myself another job, J3, working 2 nights a week. Now... I noticed they (J3) were also looking to fill another position in a different department. Im planning on adding a J3.5 to the whole deal of my working life. (Since I started this post, J3.5s hours wouldnt work with the rest of my schedule... PLUS a girl has to have some time to herself for ... this that and the other)

When do you ask so I have time to relax? Now here comes my evil laugh (mu ha ha ha haa) I'm lucky in that the work I do isn't strenuous physically. It is somewhat strenuous mentally. Always on my toes catching details that don't belong or adding details to documents that do.

Always looking out for the best interests of the clients and always looking to put myself on top. Its a great combination. How to have a win win situation for myself and the client without making them feel like I am taking them for a ride and making sure I can look myself in eye when faced with my reflection at night.

OK well. When do I relax? I'm always relaxed, unless I am dealing with Kryptonite. I don't get stressed out (very rarely). Things happen and I cant change them nor do I have the power to make things un-happen. Go with the flow, very laid back naturally.

I feed myself when I can. I don't want you to think that I don't have time to eat. I do. Its a pleasure to have a great meal. Knowing that I am always on the go lately I make sure that I eat well and I eat healthy. Ive got a drawer full of healthy snacks to deter me from grabbing something from the vending machine or ordering out with some of my colleagues. (OK I need to do groceries since I have move but I do eat healthy, as much as I can. Anyone up to keep me company for the shopping trip?)

Lunches are made and prepared the night before to give me more time in bed in the early mornings. Thought sometimes its left there as I am in a mad rush or just plain forget. Breakfast is kept in the fridge at work, soy milk and cereal or fruits and yogurt.

I guess I make sure that I take pleasure in everything that I do because so much of my time is taken up by something or another. I think more people should learn this. Take pleasure in the things that you do and in the people and things around you. Take pleasure in having a shower or a bath. Some chocolate :) Take pleasure in coming home and seeing your family/pets even if it looks chaotic. Take pleasure when you're in your car, relish in the peace and quiet in there. Take pleasure in the music you listen to. Sitting down with your eyes closed even for 5 minutes. Just be selfish and suck in the goodness that the world offers should we relax and want it. Its there. Take it.

Rejuvenate yourself when you can and not only when you are at home in bed at night. Close your eyes for a few minutes if that's what you need in the middle of the day or find a quiet area/office/space and put your head down and nap if that's what it takes. Just take pleasure and rejuvenate yourself somehow.

Tangent much?

OK so for my social life? I am in touch and see my family almost on a daily basis. Via email, phone and yes there is even face time, usually in the evenings. My friends have become voices on my cell phone, those that are heard but not seen. This has to change. I miss them and they miss me. Its high time for us to have a Girls Night Out. Together, that is. So Ive spoken to them as recent as 5 minutes ago (OK now that its being posted about a week ago) and we have something scheduled for the end of the month as that's when I am able to fit something in.

This is what its been reduced to, pencilling in my friends and family as I have a shopping date with my sister tonight. Multitask and efficiency. Do 2 things at once :)

I'm still in the middle of "The Move" it deserves quotations as it has now become the longest move of my life and as such, warrants the attention " " gets :) No excuses for not being social and being a part of normal society. Tell me, has anything changed? Is there something I shouldn't do in public that would be 'frowned upon' since I was last out? I'm still able to wear leather in public? LOL

Sex life as of late? Yes and check. I know you want details, or maybe not... I know I would want details about it if it involved what it did. Just kidding... or am I?

As far as "The Move" is going. Its getting done, I am almost finished with things. There are the things that are in question as to whether or not I can take them or not. Those items are TBD as to who it will go to.

I sleep well and get needed rest at night. Nothing seems to take that away. When I sleep, I sleep. There is no disturbing me unless its a little dog that needs to get off the bed. Well... there are some things that would wake me up, that's a more personal matter that may come out sooner or later, he he.

So in summary. I'm rested, well fed, sexed, under socialized, working a heck of a lot and on my way to being 100% living on my own.

On the go, would I want it any other way??

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2007 5:01 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Stop you?!?

    Well, I know one way to do such a thing and that's to literally tie you down somewhere. Not sure if you would appreciate that or not.

    If you, let me know and I'll be over in a few hours. LOL

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At February 19, 2007 7:18 PM, Blogger George said…

    Yawn ... darling, you make me tired just reading about your busy life.

     
  • At February 20, 2007 12:05 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Frank,

    Hmmm well thats a good start to the idea. After you tie me up then what? :) lol

    Dont get any tickets!

    Hi George,

    Its always hopping at least :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home