darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, February 16, 2007

146 - senses

I pick up this chocolate and bite into a corner, some cream dribbles onto my lip and I quickly sweep it away with the tip of my tongue. Sweet delicious tasting cream. I spread it around the the inside of my mouth trying to place where I have tasted it or something similar to it before.

I bring the chocolate up to my lips again for another taste and with the opening that I had made before, I take my tongue and slip it inside the opening. I close my eyes and try and recall how I recognize the taste. My tongue sweeps back and forth and when the tip of my tongue has swept all that it can reach I slip the rest into my mouth and wait until it melts on my tongue. Still trying to figure out the puzzle.

When it hits me. Nipples. (Nipples did not suddenly appear and hit me... I hope you weren't picturing naked women shaking thier bodies at me so that I am attacked by their nipples... well.. if you weren't... you are now...) Save that thought for later! Focus!

I remember a small jar of the same color as this cream. I remember fingers that were used to spread them over my nipples, I remember him making a pattern on my body and spread over other parts of me. I remember him licking it off of me. I remember wanting to spread some it on them only to find out that he had used it all on me. I remember his apology and promise to bring for a jar for two the next time. I remember the taste of it on his lips.

I remember sweet kisses.

Valentines Day chocolate that teases more than one sense. I look at the heart shaped box and wonder what memory the next piece will bring...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home