darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

144 - just jot

I think I have to post more often and I should post about things that Ive been debating of posting or not. I cant decide. Why cant I decide? Because Im a nice person who does not so nice things sometimes. Ive thought of posting about my less than stellar self. But in everything I do I always think I am stellar. I guess I have doubts... sometimes.

I really should try and jot things down more so I dont forget them. Sometimes life just goes on fast forward and I dont get a moment to take a break and write things down so its down somewhere and theres more room for new things to be known, seen, remembered. To have a place to put memories down, share the memories and all that.

Sometimes I look back and think that things were going fast forward but really, it wasnt. Nothing happened, whether it was by choice or not. I dont know what it is. What it means. At some point Ill know. Its just not my time for it. Im not in a rush.

I know sometimes I think that I could have done so much more than what I did. That I didnt do as much as I thought I should have for that one day. Sometimes I want to do things that I didnt do. Out of the blue.

Some days those out of the blue moments happen. I just decide to go for it, why not!?

No one else has to live with it but me. Such is life...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home