darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, January 22, 2007

138 - acquisitions

I bought a pair of boots. They are nice. You would all like them I think. Black. Leather. Knee high. Shiny. Pointy at the toes and pointy at the heels. Shiny black leather, even shinier metal heel. Your imagination might say painful if used incorrectly for unsuspecting body parts, if my heel were to meet with your... say... toes? (ouch)

Ive worn them for a few days and have had several compliments and numnerous innuendos under the sexual category, involving poles and gryations and such. Its been fun so far. They look mighty sexy, I cant fault people for immediately thinking that way. Its where my mind went when I spied the boots in its glass case at the shoe store.

I even debated asking to work there just so I can get paid in shoes. Imagine? (ha ha ha) Though that idea has something to it. Who knows. Maybe ill propose that idea to him just to see what happens. Ill need storage space if that ever happens :) Maybe not that extreme... maybe.

So far, I have referred 3 ladies to that shoe store, I really should get a referral fee from the owner as I told him people would ask me about them and I would have to tell them where I got them from and his business would increase. He gave me a discount when I mentioned this increase in traffic in his store :)

Ive got to figure out how to put pictures up with posts. I know I have mentioned that before. Lets see if I can get that mastered sometime soon.

Oh and these shoes leave the cutest imprint on the snow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hi Darling!

    At the risk of sounding like an advert - I love using Flickr to both show off my pictures and post them to blogger. Flickr is free (for Christmas last year Geoffrey upgraded me to a larger Pro account with more features, but the free account will show up to 200 photos), the community is so nice and supportive (though you can comment without being a member on some of the photostreams) and it's dead easy.

    Plus - they have now have a feature that allows you to set up preferences to blog a photo! You can even tell it how you want your text to flow around the picture. You may need to set up a Google account, I can't remember, but it is very possible to do it all quickly and, more importantly, for free.

    Cheers!
    ^_^ Liza

    PS -
    The site is http://www.flickr.com and to view my photos, you can go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/kodamakitty

    PPS - LOL, I forgot to say, the shoes sound very cute. I'm a bit on the more voluptuous side, so I don't wear cute spiky boots, so I am wearing them vicariously through you!

     
  • At January 24, 2007 12:32 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Liza,

    Youd be great in PR/marketing! lol I really do need to get moving on learning how to post pics. I know its not that difficult. Ill have someone show me how its done.

    (blush) Im stil trying to work my way around blogger. Im a beginner still in the techy aspect of things.

    :) slowly but surely Ill head over that way. :)

    Ill make sure to wear them often and have interesting stories lol

     
  • At January 24, 2007 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,

    I'm very proud of you.... those boots sound wonderful ;-)

    Paul.x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home