darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, January 05, 2007

134 - saboteur?

Am I a saboteur? A traitor? A double agent? A master plan foiler? Am I going to lead myself to my own demise? Am I really my own worse enemy??

Why do I allow myself to counter the good that I do? Is there a part of me that's inherently evil? Is there a way that I can make it so I don't screw myself anymore than I have?

For every success there is failure ready to catch me, waiting. For moments of glory the moment of defeat is always happy to see me with open arms. The times of happiness fleeting compared to sadness that befalls me.

Is it human nature to go against your own ideas? Knowing something isn't good for you, knowing that its dangerous, that its not healthy. What makes people do things they know aren't good, smart of safe?'

I find myself questioning everything I am doing. The decisions I make, the thought process of making a decision. The way I go about performing everyday things. The reasons for why things are the way they are. For the way that people are. What brings them to places of happiness, sadness and everything in between and on the outside to the extremes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I am being a bit negative but the world isn't very pretty. There are many things that can be improved on and many things shouldn't be happening. There is a large gap between people. There is a large gap between people and the environment.

Is it because people don't care? That's what I think. People just don't care. If they did, would they really litter? Would they abuse the many things that is given to us just by being born? The air we breathe? The water that sustains us?

Who does injustice? We are all responsible. We are all at fault. I just know that I'm a part of the problem. I'm not perfect and I succumb to the lazy uncaring part of life.

I'm sorry, Ill do better

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2007 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Darling,
    I agree with you about making sure
    the earths environment is protected
    for us and all future generations.
    It is a crying shame that some
    govts, businesses and individuals
    are only looking out for their own
    best interests.
    T.S.

     
  • At January 06, 2007 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are too special and unique to deserve the burdens you heap upon yourself. Life unwinds in a unique way for each of us. Keep enjoying who you are - there is no need to apologize for that. (BTW - just got in from my travels - I'll be posting again soon)

     
  • At January 06, 2007 11:28 PM, Blogger George said…

    Lazy governments, lazy and cheap companies, lazy people ... we have all contributed to the sorry state of the environment. We all want a cleaner, better environment but we don't do a hell of a lot about it.

     
  • At January 07, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi T.S.

    I hope that everyone does a little bit of what hey can, to help. It does add up.

    Hello Bratstarman,

    It doesnt feel unique sometimes. Right now it feels like dung :) lol

    What else is there to do but pick oneself up, dust of the dirt, smile and keep going

    Welcome back. I look forward to
    reading of your adventures.

    Hi George,

    Yes were all a part of this. We should all do a little bit. I would rather have 100 people do 10% than one person do 100%.

    Sharing the responsibility is important. So is education about what is happening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home