darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 29, 2006

131 - rehearsal

Every experience takes you to the next one. It all happens to prepare you for certain things in your life that you need to be able to handle.

You learn the lessons youre meant to learn and use that knowledge in your future to continue the cycle of experience in life.

I wonder if you dont go through with something, if you eventually miss out on something big. If I decided not to go out tonight would I miss meeting someone thats meant to be in my life? Would my life be altered in a way that can never give birth to a life that I could have had? Would I never be able to go through certain experiences because I decided on something that lessenned my life somehow? Anything and everything in life goes under this category. Nothing is immune to it. Every experience we have has something to teach us.

I think that life will give me another chance to meet him/her/them. Another day, another opportunity. That doesnt mean I try not to answer when opportunity knocks. Its just sometimes. Ill be busy washing my hair... or something to that effect (smile) I wouldnt want to miss out on an opportunity and regret not having gone through something that I was meant to? Supposed to? Want to happen.

If you think about it. The things that happen in your life has given you much food for thought. Some very serious. Some silly, Some light and other dark. Every kind of emotion really. Some things hapen to nice people. Some things that happen seem very appropriate. Others come out of the blue and some you are prepared for.

Nothing is an accidental. Things happen in your life that is meant to happen to prepare you and open your eyes to more than what you see.

Go for it? Or let the unknown take over but always be safe.

Its true what they say. 'Life is not a rehearsal.'

4 Comments:

  • At December 29, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger the other person said…

    very nicely written, darling24_7

    life truly isn't a rehearsal

    cheers!

     
  • At December 29, 2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    I agree with everything you have said. I am a big believer that everything in life leads to the next. I write some way out things about it at times and once soccer is done, then I will be doing it again.

    Thank you so much for your opinions.

     
  • At December 31, 2006 7:02 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Just a quick comment to wish you a really Happy 2007. It's been lovely to meet you and all your readers (Brewster etc) through the wonderful world of blogging. Here's to another great year of writing our thoughts and experiences.

    Love and peace Darling xxx

     
  • At January 01, 2007 8:12 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Mr German grim Reaper,

    Thanks for stopping by. Im glad you took a gander and agreed that there it isnt a rehearsal.

    Hope to see you again.

    Hi Brewster,

    As I was writing this post, it reminded me of something you had written in one of yours.

    I look forward to your upcoming posts that make me think :)

    You are very welcome :)

    Hello James,

    You are a dear. Im sure we will have much to write about in 2007. Look forward to continuing this blogging journey with you all.

    Much Laughter and Happiness :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home