darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

124 - maybe

So much for staying away... It helps to let it out somehow... so... thanks for coming.


Ive gone through a lot of my things and its brought a lot of great memories. I look forward to more great ones. I know that Ill also have to have the ones that arent so great, but thats ok. Its part of it and I wouldnt appreciate the good ones if thats all there was.

I saw a card that one of my friends made for me way back when. It was cute. I laughed nad went down memory lane. I also saw a pair of gloves that I wore a while back, they dont match my style now, so I put them in the pile to give away. I also donated more clothes and a few pairs of shoes.

Its not getting easier though I think everyone should go through some of their belongings all of it if they can to edit their life. To clean out their closets, toss out some boxes of things that hasnt been seen or ussed. I used to have a maybe pile... Ive emilinated that and just tossed those items into the donate pile. Easier and less hassle.

It felt good to purge. Maybe thats a lesson im supposed to learn, to let go. Be happy with how things are and let go. Ive tried for a while to make things better, I dont think kryptonite and I have the same goals so maybe Ive done enough on my end to make an effort. Maybe its life telling me that I need to move on with other things. To give up on this one and just let it be. Concentrate on other things. Its time.

Maybe thats the lesson.

5 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sadly, Darling, I have had to do that too many times. It is a cleansing experience, but not one that you want to do very often.

    Chin up!!! A New Year is coming and hopefully everything will come up roses for you.

     
  • At December 13, 2006 9:06 PM, Blogger George said…

    Hey Darling ... you said "Be happy with how things are and let go. Ive tried for a while to make things better" ... it's a good thing to let thing go where that may ... not try to control or force things to happen (I know that from personal experience). Remember the Supremes (Dianna Ross)? I hated them but they did a song called You Can't Hurry Love ... things happen in their own good time and they happen for a reason (as I have read in your posts). Go with the flow Darling ... it works well.

     
  • At December 14, 2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Argrow Images said…

    I'm agree!

     
  • At December 14, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    The mind can be full of unwanted things from the past. Like a draughty old attic and it's important to clear out some of the crap that you no longer need.

    That's the way with everything in life I suppose. You get rid of things that for whatever reason you no longer need.

    :)

     
  • At December 15, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Brewster,

    A cleansing experience, a new place, a new year. What am I not jumping up and down with Joy? :) lol

    Hello George,

    Go with the flow. Its funny how I need to be reminded about these things.
    Thank you guys for the reminders. I seem to have lost myself a bit. I think that its going to take a while before Im all together again. I seem to be a bit flustered :)

    Hello again Yacht Broker,

    I agree as well :) GOod to know were in agreement :)

    Hello James,

    Clear out the crap we dont need or want. Its time. To get rid of things that I dont need.

    -------------------------

    Thank you guys for the reminders. Sometimes we forget what it is we live by and its good to be reminded from time to time.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home