darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, December 04, 2006

119 - neverending list

Holy energy I have Batman!

Its a funky strange cycle my body goes through. Ill go through a few days (from 3-10 days) of high energy. Let me at' em, I can do it! Watch me go highs. To days when I am just not at that same level.

The thing that bothers me about it is not so much the low point that I get to. Its the point of comparison. Anything less than the high points makes everything else look drab, when in essence its just what everyone else is running on. Its what might be considered normal. Not all the time ... but most of the time.

When I am not on the high energetic, high speed, go go go mood. It varies, depending on what is happening in my life. Who I am seeing, qhat I am eating, working on and doing. Anyway. Its kind of neat to have all this energy and do things that I might have taken a bit longer to do.

Mind you theres a never ending list of things to do. Some cycle themselves, others are new things on the list that takes some juggling, preparation and planning.

Even when I get through some things and I think I am close to the end of the list.. Im lying to myself LOL I know theres more things to do. I guess thats what I fill my days with. Doing things... and when I am finished doing those things... there are more things to do. That I decide to add on the list or things that other people add.

Like I said theres always a never ending itemized list that is known as well as unknown to us. Its up to us to do them in whatever order we want to.. though.. there are some things that just have to be done before the other.

Update on me and my list... I think Ive done a lot .. but in essence I know I am not even close to near the bottom of the list.

Such is life. Theres always something to do.. even when we think theres nothing to do.

3 Comments:

  • At December 04, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger George said…

    And what would you fill your time with if you didn't have those lists? I think you would make things up, just to keep yourself busy LOL

     
  • At December 05, 2006 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always hinted at the belief that if you ever reach the end of your to-do list... you die.

    Hope you always have MORE to do. :-)

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At December 15, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    I think you may be right. All fun ideas I am sure!

    Hi Tuxbaby,

    Hmm very goog point you make.

    Heres to MORE!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home