darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 01, 2006

117 - kryptonite continues to drain me

I was really angry again. Hmm not so much as angry but upset. I dont do anger. I do upset. The situation looked bleak from the start and I thought that something simple would make sense and be proper.

It didnt turn out that way. All the good intent that I had wasnt seen as good intent but as Satans work. Nothing I said or did or explained made any sense to them. Of course when the oher person doesnt budge an inch and sees all the bad and sees the negative side and sees what her mind is feeding her. There is no way to go. Where do you go?

I felt like digging a hole far enough to reach the other side of the world and ... depending on where I ended up... stay.. or... bring that person there and fill up the hole again after. Now whether that person enjoys it or not, wherever there is... is none of my concern, though a small part of me secretly wishes that its the most horrible place her imagination has ever thought of.

Ive also thought of possible NOT reaching the other side of the world and leaving a marker to mark how far I had gone into the earth..AND what better marker than this person? :) lol

Im evil... mu hu ha ha haaaa.

I was thinking of the reason as to why I was crying last night and it wasnt because I was guilty of anything. It wasnt because someone thought I was giving them a hard time as I was accused of, it was more of the what horrors this person has inflicted on other people, how does this person keep living with herself?? I surely wouldnt be able to go to bed with a clear consience (if I were anything like her) Its sad that someone such as this exists.

All I know is that things happen for a reason.
Things come around full circle.
Treat others as youwould like to be treated.

This person has a lot of bad karma.

I was upset last night... then had a great sleep.. I never let anything get in my way of a good nights sleep ... well I wont say its never happened... but I do try. It works most of the time. It did last night.

Im over it... just like that. A new day, a clean slate and a fresh start!

At some point today Ill have to think of what will hapen in my future. I want to remove myself from this negative entity in my life and seperate myself and just leave it behind. There is no room for it and will never ever be a part of my life, and if I ever have children theirs as well.

On a good note... I cant think of one... I can usually think of something... dont worry its not all lost. Just delayed.

Ok.. on a good note, my cousin is getting married. I hope they are happy and healthy together.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At December 01, 2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sorry to hear that someone like that gets you down. Are you sure it isn't my ex-wife? Sure does sound like it.

    Anyway, tell your cousin congrats on the marriage.

    Hang in there.

     
  • At December 02, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger George said…

    Things, like your life, improve with time Darling. I know it's a small comfort when you are feeling the way you do but trust me ... it will get better.

     
  • At December 04, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Brewster,

    I guess we all have one person that erally does it for us lol Hmmmm you think were THAT lucky to be exposed to the same person?!?!? lol

    What a coincidence :)

    Thanks

    Hi George,

    I remind myself of that... things will get better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home