darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, December 17, 2006

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

'Now that your attire is fitting, I have a surprise for you' he says as he walks away from me and towards the closet.

I laugh and say 'Now that you've removed me of all my clothes, you mean?' He looks at me with smiling eyes and replies ' I had help with that you know, it was'nt only me'

'Semantics' I say and we both laugh.

He pulls out from the closet a bag with a logo on it that makes me smile and my eyebrows go up in question. I can barely contain my glee as I adore surprises. Seeing the logo takes away from it some people would say but even though I know where it was purchased from. Its whats 'IN' the bag that teases my senses.

I wiggle like its Christmas morning, waiting for the present to be given to me, not wanting to look too eager. He laughs and teases me saying 'Ill never tire of seeing your excitement'. Letting it slip before I could stop myself. 'You'll see more excitement once you hand it over' Again we laugh.

He places it in the middle of the table and I wait a second before reaching for it. I pull it closer to me and pull out the tissue wrapped material. So slippery is it that something slips out and onto the tabletop. Lace, black and ting. I lift it and look at him questioningly and he clears his throat and hastily says that he 'liked me in them when we were last away together' I smiled and placed them beside the bag.

I slowly open the folds of the tissue and see red silk, trimmed with black lace to cover my breasts. I smile again and do a little shake of my shoulders in silent glee. I take hold of the delicate silk straps and lift it to hold over my naked canvass of a body. He looks at me with dark eyes and says 'looks good already'. I smile and look at a long strip of lace hanging off the table. Picking it up in between my fingers I look at him and hint 'I am quite sure this will come in handy later on, and not for its intended purpose' He smiles to that.

I pick up the robe and slip that over my shoulders and turn slowly in front of him. 'That color is wonderful on you' I hear him say. As he reaches for me, I sidestep his reach and pick up the rest of the items. I kiss him quickly on the lips and tell him to get comfortable. I want him to see me wrapped in silk.

Once I step outside and I see his reflection in the mirror, he is leaning back on the chair looking out the window. I walk up behind him and I know he can sense my movements. I stand beside him, I rest my hip lightly against his arm and he moves away only to wrap his arm around my waist.

His hand started massaging my hip, his fingers moving over me. Touching the silk, moving it over my skin. It feels great for us both. I turned to face him and he sees the full effect. His eyes starting at the hemline and moving up seeing the fullness of my breasts against the low neckline. He moved towards me to kiss the exposed skin in between my breasts.

'Why does it drive me to want to rip it off of you?' I laugh and step away saying 'let me do it for you'. He leans back and exhales. I see his open and close his hands over his knees. 'Nervous?' I ask while I look at his hands. 'Hard' he answers back. I look at the erection that surges as I watch. 'Ill make it good' I say and he replies with 'I cant wait'

I face away from him and slowly slip the robe off of one shoulder. I bend over slightly and lean on the bed. One arm reaching down to the side of my leg to trail my hand over my leg. I bring it up until my hip is bare and show him what I have on underneath. 'Thats hot' he says and I smile. I let the material fall over my hips again and let the robe completely fall away from my shoulders and pool at my feet. I turn and watch him, he is holding himself with his large hand.

I reach behind me as I look at him and pull against the string, now facing him. I lick my lips slowly and say, 'I thought you were going to wait' nodding towards what he had in his hands. He just shrugs and strokes the whole length of him. I shake my head and take my gaze off of his action. I cant be distracted.

I walk closer to him and bend over slightly so he can see inside down to my navel. The straps fall to the side and as I stand up straight it slips down my arms and the rest follow down my waist, hips and legs, ending at my feet.

I turn facing away again and walk away. I turn back to him and ask if he was going to follow me. He stands up not letting go. Holding himself with a gentle grip. I stop at the edge of the bed and feel him bump against me from behind. His arms now holding my shoulders, cupping them with his large hands. His lips brush the side of my neck and it gives me shivers all the way down my body.

'Mmmmm, I like that' He answers by cupping my breasts in his hands and mumbles in my neck ' how about this, do you like this?' I arch my back, push myself against his hands and moan. He pushes me into the bed and runs his hands over my back and down more to hold my hips. He runs his hands over my hips and the garter that I have on.

'These look so hot' He says out loud and I wiggle side to side impatiently and he slaps one cheek a little. He positions himself behind me and slips his finger inside me testing me my readiness. 'Not quite there yet' he says. I make a sound of protest which made his stop cold inside me. I froze and waited.

'Dont stop!' I pleaded. 'When you're ready' he says and starts moving his hand slowly. I shudder in pleasure and arch my back and try not to rock my body to the tempo that I crave. Biting my lip trying not to scream for more. My body starts to rock against him and I become more vocal. He stops again and I let out a frustrated moan.

I feel him move behind me and as I am about to fall into the bed face down in resignation. I feel his hands on my hips and slip into me hard, fast and deep. I inhale a scream and feel him move in and out of me in a tempo that I was begging for earlier. So unexpected was his act that I feel myself tighten around him more than I would have had I been expecting it.

I hear my breathing catch now and again, just as he touches me in just the right place. His one hand on the small of my back and the other gripping my shoulder. The side of my face now pressed against the bed. My back arched, legs spread wide. Feeling our bodies move in unison. My moans mingling with his. I try to move away from the intensity, try to crawl away, to catch my breath and I feel him tighten his hold on me. I feel the strength in his grip on me. Holding me in place. Feel the way his body slams into mine in urgency and my body opens to him more and once my body opens to him we move together making beautiful intense heat that brings us both to completion.

Bodies glistening with a light sheen his body curled around mine. our breathing erratic and uneven. My body continues to ride the wave of pleasure pulsing in between my legs traveling through my system. He wraps an arm around me and gently cups my breast in his hand and whispers in my ear, 'Now, I think you're ready'.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2006 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely delicious.

    ~TuxBaby

     
  • At December 18, 2006 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Truth or fiction? It does not matter. This will always be a dream to me.

    Yet dreams are perfection, not tainted by the harsh reality of the real world.

    Thank you for this bit of a dream tonight.

    For dreams are the things that hearts are made of...

     
  • At December 19, 2006 12:10 PM, Blogger George said…

    Very sensuous darling ... well done

     
  • At December 20, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    You are so creative. I like your seductive style. Thanks Darling and Merry Xmas xxx

     
  • At December 29, 2006 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, these entries just sneak up on me. I really enjoy your style and ability to paint a very seductive picture in my mind's eye.

    Keep 'em coming!

     
  • At December 29, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Tuxbaby,

    Glad you enjoyed it :) I thought it was delicious too.

    Bratstarman,

    Sweet Dreams...

    Hello George,

    :) Thank you

    Hello James,

    You are too kind, youre making me blush. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

    Hello and Welcome Yummy,

    Glad you could stop over for some light bedtime reading... :)

    Ill keep on painting!

    Happy New Year :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home