darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 15, 2006

125 - what a night

What a strange strange occurence. The stars must have been alligned just so in order for things to have gone the way they did.

My phone rings and I notice that the caller has their number hidden for I only see 'private caller' displayed on my phone. Now I usually prefer to know who is calling me because it just gives that added comfort knowing that it isnt someone that I may be in a slight tiff with, like Visa, Mastercard or that guy I met that on time and thinking I would give him a fake phone number... instead gave him my real number.. I know I know.. Ill have to tell you that story one day!!

So, I think it cant all be bad to answer this call. So here goes.

Darling Hello...
P caller Hello Miss Darling
Darling How are you? ( I dont know who it is, the voice isnt familiar)
P caller Im good, very good Long time no hear!
Darling Yes yes... who is this??
P caller Its Private caller from ---------
Darling Heyyyy... I didnt recognize your voice, its been so long!
P caller Yes it has. Ive sent you a few emails over the past little while.
Darling Im sorry, I havent been able to get to my personal emails for some time. Was there anything urgent? Ill try to get to them now that I know there is something there.
P caller well its good to be busy, I hope that youve been able to take some time for yourself
Dalring I have when I have a moment yes, the email...
P caller Well Im going to be in town for meetings and thought we could get together for drinks if you were free.
Darling When will you be in town for? Ill have to check my schedule to see what, if anything I have going on.
P caller. Ill be there Wed night and I was thinking of getting together with you once I have finished with my meetings.
Darling I dont have my planner in front of me so I cant confirm anything at this time. Why dont you give me a quick call when you are free and I can let you know what kind of situation I am at at that time? I think drinks sounds like a grand idea if I can swing it.
P caller That sounds great. It sounds like you have been busy.
Darling As busy as I like it lol
P caller Well thats great, it means that you are in demand.
Darling Cant go wrong with that can I?
P caller not at all, I think its a great idea
Darling Great, then do call me when youve finished with your meetings and we can take it from there.
P calller sounds like a plan
Darling Talk to you soon, bye

Snuggled warmly in bed, my eyes closed, body relaxed, I hear my phone ring. I reach for my phone and again notice 'unknown caller' Not letting one experience ruin me for all others. I take a deep breath and answer.

Darling Hello (somewhat sleepy-like)
U caller Hello Darling how are you?
Darling Im doing well thank you, how are you? Its been a while.
U caller I know its been a while and I wanted to talk to you and let you know Ive missed you.
Darling Youre sweet, it has been a long time. I would have liked to see you more. Im sure that work is keeping you away.
U caller yes work hasnt allowed me time to be get away
Darling As long as it is work that is keeping you away... (teasing)
U caller ... If I had the chance I would have taken it.
Darling Good to know, Its nice to hear your voice.
U caller Not as nice as hearing yours, it does wonderful things to me, I wish you could see...
Darling Im sure it would be nicer for me to see. Where are you?
U caller Im downtown and on my way home, thought of you and decided to call, I hope thats ok,
Darling im glad you did, it has been a while since we last spoke. I received the voicemail you left for me, it was great to hear from you then even if it was a message.
U caller Its been a while and I have missed you, I wanted to see if we could arrange something if I was able to make time.
Darling That would be great if you were able to free up some time to get together.
U caller I wasnt sure if you would be able to meet me anymore as I thought you would have been snagged by someone already
Darling (laughs) No that hasnt happened I think you are safe there
U caller Then consider me lucky.
Darling (teasing) Oh I do lol
U caller Im thinking of that time we first kissed, do you remember?
Darling Yes I remember, right in front of that building downtown.
U caller Yes I felt so aroused I wanted you right then and there
Darling You were so patient though
U caller Im also thinking of what we did on that table
Darling Yes that was quite memorable wasnt it?
U caller My hands on your smooth skin...
Darling Hmmmmmm What are you doing with yourself right now?
U caller Im touching myself, thinking of being with you again
Darling Are you ready for me?
U caller Oh yes
Darling what do you think im doing right now?
U caller I wish you were touching yourself for me, thinking of me
Darling and...
U Caller I want to hear you as if I was there..
Darling ohh... hmmm... if you were here I would...

Snuggled warmly in my bed, my eyes closed, body oh so very relaxed. I hear a distant ring and shake myself awake enough to see private caller on my display, more than my memory flooding back with the last phone call I click and speak...

Darling Hello Darling here
P caller2 Hello Darling
Darling Hmmm Hello... where have you been?
P caller2 (chuckles) miss me have you?
Darling No, did you miss me?
P caller2 you know I do, its great to hear your voice...
Darling hmmm
P caller2 I like it when you so that
Darling You like it when I do a lot of things
P caller2 Youre absolutely right, I want you.
Darling I know
P caller2 tell me what I have missed
Darling yesterday? or what happened earlier today?
P caller2 Im waiting
Darling well... funny you should call... earlier...I had a phone that went like this...
P caller2 I think im going to like this...
Darling (smile)...


What a night!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At December 15, 2006 12:43 PM, Blogger George said…

    Sounds ... interesting, and all on a single night. No wonder I couldn't get through LOL ... just kidding.

     
  • At December 16, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Dale said…

    You're a brave soul. Private callers don't make it through my web of anonymity! Good that yours did though!

    That's pretty funny George.

     
  • At December 17, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    It was interesting LOL. I walked into that one LOL

    Hi Dale,

    It might be interesting if they make it through your web :)

    LOL Georges comment made me laugh too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home